• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
real talk...n4 looks better. and itll get kit kat day of release. so im not as sold as i thought id be..

It's a fan made mock up man. Besides that logo on the back and that camera shape, we don't know what it'll look like.

its close tho. based of the vid/pic i posted a few pages back. i mean it wont look bad. prolly like a nexus 7 body shrunk down to phone size.

What kinda roms ya'll using for the note 2? I got the international version stock, and it's doing some weird things like not loading apps and chopping during playing music like some process is running even after i've quit.
Paranoid 3.99 4.3 ROM currently.

New Delhi: Sony has finally announced the launch of the much-anticipated Xperia Z1 smartphone. The phone has a 5-inch full HD display. It has Sony's G Lens with a 27mm wide angle and bright F2.0 aperture, custom made large 1/2.3-type 20.7 megapixel Exmor RS CMOS image sensor. Running Android 4.2, the Xperia Z1 has a flash memory of 16 GB of flash memory. It also includes an expansion slot that supports a microSD card up to 64 GB. The phone has 2GB RAM. This waterproof and dust-resistant smartphone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPU and features 4G LTE. The Xperia Z1 also includes a 3000 mAh battery. Sony claims that its Battery Stamina Mode automatically turns off functions to save power when you don't need them and restarts them when you do.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/4/4682518/sonys-xperia-z1-specs-features-release-date

If it supports AT&T LTE it will be bought day one.

Last edited:
So you can't even get to the recovery screen? I remember there used to be a way to push a factory image to the phone and then re-root and go from there. I haven't had to do that since my old Droid Incredible though. Was this a N4 or S4 we talking about here? There has to be something on XDA to help you out...
You never said what phone
nope. I tried flashing kernels, I tried flashing recoveries, I tried flashing stock images, etc. Nothing has worked. I asked all over XDA and followed their advice. still nothing. It's incredibly frustrating. 

What are your thoughts on the G2? Specs look amazing. nexus 5 coming out on VZW doesn't look to good so this might be the next best option

[h1]Android 4.3 update for HTC One is coming this month[/h1]
07 September, 2013 | Comments (44)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroid

HTC America's president Jason Mackenzie responded  to some questions on Twitter concerning the HTC One upcoming Android 4.3 update.

He says the Android 4.3 development for the HTC One is right on schedule and the rollout will start by the end of this month as promised. This applies for both the US and the EU HTC One units.

Update:  To lend further credibility to the rumors, the following image was sent to us by one of our readers. It shows the HTC One running Android 4.3. Allegedly, the image was shot at IFA. Thanks for the tip, Daki!

HTC One running Android 4.3 spotted at IFA 2013

It seems HTC will manage to seed the Android 4.3 update ahead of the competition. Samsung is supposed to bring that release to its 1H flagship in October, and Sony  is yet to announce a schedule for the Xperia Z updates.

Thank you, geordieboy, for the tip!

Source  | Via

Please tell me how :nerd:

Phone needs to be rooted though.

I'm thinking about selling my Note 2 for the 3. Mostly I want to get the 3gb RAM, better screen pixels, etc. But, are there any phones that might have the Note 3 a run for its money? I've checked out the Sony z1 and not a fan of the design but everything inside is :smokin

Damb, need a PC to use it, :x Repped and thanks famb ^

Also, there's nothing touching the N3 right now. Not even Sony, Then you got the LG G2X, choose whats best for YOU.

Damb, need a PC to use it, :x Repped and thanks famb ^

Also, there's nothing touching the N3 right now. Not even Sony, Then you got the LG G2X, choose whats best for YOU.

I have a mac too! Had to use my girls laptop. But I looked into the G2 also! The 3gb RAM on the Note 2 is whats making me lean toward it more.

Last edited:
Maxthon Mobile is the best mobile browser there is on the play store. 

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Isn't the N5 only gonna have a 2300mAh battery.. that LG got that 3000 if I'm not mistaken.

Might go with the G2, seems like It will have better specs than the nexus 5 at the same price point.

Might go with the G2, seems like It will have better specs than the nexus 5 at the same price point.
I don't know if anyone ever gets the Nexus for specs.. it seems like they're always behind when it comes to specs.

If for some reason, the Nexus 5 did come to VZW, the only reason for me to get it over the G2 is because of the updates. But I know for a fact that Verizon would be really slow with the updates.

it seems like the G2 will be better tha the Nexus 5 in every category.

The only category the G2 will be better than the Nexus 5 is battery size. If KitKat is optimized better than jellybean then we might actually see similar battery life also . About to check out Maxthon browser now

Root and ROM DA G2 with CM10.3 Kit Kat.

No need for DA Nexus if you do that.

Last edited:
[h1]Android 4.3 update for HTC One is coming this month[/h1]

07 September, 2013 | Comments (44)
 | Post your comment

Tags: HTC
Android

HTC America's president Jason Mackenzie responded
 to some questions on Twitter concerning the HTC One upcoming Android 4.3 update.

He says the Android 4.3 development for the HTC One is right on schedule and the rollout will start by the end of this month as promised. This applies for both the US and the EU HTC One units.

Update: To lend further credibility to the rumors, the following image was sent to us by one of our readers. It shows the HTC One running Android 4.3. Allegedly, the image was shot at IFA. Thanks for the tip, Daki!

HTC One running Android 4.3 spotted at IFA 2013

It seems HTC will manage to seed the Android 4.3 update ahead of the competition. Samsung is supposed to bring that release to its 1H flagship in October, and Sony
 is yet to announce a schedule for the Xperia Z updates.

Thank you, geordieboy, for the tip!

Source
 | Via
So they going to skip 4.2 and go straight to 4.3 in the US? Verizon the only carrier who got 4.2 on the One right now

Never heard of maxthon. What makes it so good. Does it even have full screen mode? Explain mext page preloading. How would that be beneficial on nt.

:nerd: im always in this thread like for a few months every year its bout that time agian :nerd:

whats the word on the nexus 5/note 3 dates pics?

anything else thats cool been poppin up lately who wanna shed some light :nerd: :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom