• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, Floss and MB giving the V30 a go kinda seals the deal for me. Can't wait to see the deals I can get :evil:.

I dont know son, LG been ****ing up the last few years with bugs and defects. Y'all willing to take that risk?

They haven't been any worse than say, Samsung. While LG does have quality control issues, they aren't designing flawed devices, and flawed components are simply unavoidable. I think they would do well to be more up front about that, but it wouldn't deter me from buying another one of their phones. That's why we have warranties.

The lack of an IR blaster is killing me, and I'm not sure if I'm willing to take water resistance over a removable battery.

I'm willing to take the risk solely because I have a good backup phone that I'm typing on right now. I've never had an LG phone so I can't speak on their device quality control personally. What I can say is that just from my time in this thread, I've seen both naysayers and supporters of the brand.

And as yeah yeah mentioned, that's why we have warranties.

Are all you LG avoiders going to avoid the Pixel 2 as well? I didn't realize the Nexus 5X was part of the bootlooping lawsuit too. Despite being a scorned G4 user I decided to give the G6 a shot anyway and was pleasantly surprised. Since I'm on JOD I'll probably try out the V30 I'm a few months too.

I've got the v20 now and I can't see myself going to a v30, regardless of the deal. I'm sure the screen is glorious though. I'm trusting that Samsung will get their mind right and offer a better deal for the note.

V30 being the first smartphone to use the new T-Mobile 600MHz network makes it future proof :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Haven't avoided LG for years, my first Android phone ever was the Nexus 4. After I broke the screen on that bought a G2 right away, and kept the Nexus 4 in the cut. It was my backup phone but I gave that to my dad cause he needed a phone ASAP. Currently using a Nexus 5, it was my brother's phone, while the G2 is getting fixed. I don't think I've had a constant occurrence of that bootlooping issue, probably only happened 3 times between different 2 phones.

I dont know son, LG been ****ing up the last few years with bugs and defects. Y'all willing to take that risk?
I remember everyone thought Samsung had ****ty phones before the S-series and also the Moto Atrix and Bionic were major disappointments. Huawei and Vizio used to regarded as "another cheap built". There is always a chance a company can have a turning point.

Didn't even think about this or look for it. Is there a real benefit to it being unlocked pride of resale?
well unlocked is like $20 cheaper and has no bloat, also I don't have hotspot but it works with my oneplus 3 which im assuming is because it's not an ATT phone

that bloatware is annoying :smh: I just prefer to get the carrier device because I feel that it would be more reliable... or something like that.

I'm mad I didn't go through ebates lol. My dad actually ordered the phone as well. Between the two of us we missed out on about $120

I'm mad I didn't go through ebates lol. My dad actually ordered the phone as well. Between the two of us we missed out on about $120

If you submit the ticket to them don't see why they wouldn't still honor the purchase. They've done it plenty of times for me in the past

Received shipping info on my note 8 preorder direct from Samsung, seems like they are getting out early from multiple sources.

Back
Top Bottom