Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20171105-111009.jpg

Come on Sammy what's up with that fully charge time

Why you got the notch on there?

:lol: I would've never caught that, I was wondering why the camera was on him for so long.
good commercial, but I'm not a fan of using another brand's name/product in ads. comes off as jealousy to me. Samsung has made a name for themselves. a little jab here and there isn't bad, but an entire commercial about another brand is low-key advertisement for apple.

:lol: I would've never caught that, I was wondering why the camera was on him for so long.
good commercial, but I'm not a fan of using another brand's name/product in ads. comes off as jealousy to me. Samsung has made a name for themselves. a little jab here and there isn't bad, but an entire commercial about another brand is low-key advertisement for apple.

It's advertising 101, car companies do it all the time. It's to highlight how the great new features apple has are all old as hell.

Sometimes I forget that companies are even allowed to take such direct shots at competitors in their ads, that commercial is ruthless :lol:

oh I get it, I just don't agree with that tactic. But honor doesn't pay their bills. surprised Sammy is coming that hard considering their fiasco last year. I'm still team note til the end tho.

you must have been on a gas station charger that was 99cents. no way the stock charger takes that long. even the damn charging pad is faster than that.

Im a note 8 user and when i try to watch youtube on my phone via LTE(at&t) it takes forever to play and if i click play it will play for half a sec then pause.

playing youtube via home wifi is great, it will play right away.

is there a setting i need to adjust ?? THANKS!!!

Im a note 8 user and when i try to watch youtube on my phone via LTE(at&t) it takes forever to play and if i click play it will play for half a sec then pause.

playing youtube via home wifi is great, it will play right away.

is there a setting i need to adjust ?? THANKS!!!

Next time it happens try to do a speed test

Which is longer: 10 secs or 0 minutes?
Not about how long it takes its just an inconvenience that I don't want to worry about

I wouldn't say something that takes 10 sec to do is an inconvenience, but that's just me. Changing a wallpaper would qualify as one as well in that case.

Back
Top Bottom