• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Any EVO users running this ROM:

Thoughts on it?

I'm running CM7 now..first time flashing a ROM..its kinda overhyped imo...not to mention that my front camera looks terrible now.

Also, which do you guys prefer for the EVO: MIUI, Warm, or CM?
Wow thats looks good.
eek.gif
... is this rom only for EVO users?

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Any EVO users running this ROM:

Thoughts on it?

I'm running CM7 now..first time flashing a ROM..its kinda overhyped imo...not to mention that my front camera looks terrible now.

Also, which do you guys prefer for the EVO: MIUI, Warm, or CM?
Wow thats looks good.
eek.gif

just flashed it.

I freakin love it.
I figured you would! It just goes so well with the phone, almost as if it were stock. I didn't too much care for the keyboard, I use SwiftKey, so I picked up a black themed one and threw it on mine!

a17omd.png

swrfx1.png
2mgv2oz.png

Originally Posted by JUS3

eek.gif
There is also one for the Incredible.

just flashed it.

I freakin love it.
I figured you would! It just goes so well with the phone, almost as if it were stock. I didn't too much care for the keyboard, I use SwiftKey, so I picked up a black themed one and threw it on mine!

a17omd.png

swrfx1.png
2mgv2oz.png

Originally Posted by JUS3

eek.gif
There is also one for the Incredible.

MrTito, I just flashed Hulu but all that shows up is a white screen, do u how to fix that?

Also on HTC Sense, how do you cut down the amount of  scrollable screens?

MrTito, I just flashed Hulu but all that shows up is a white screen, do u how to fix that?

Also on HTC Sense, how do you cut down the amount of  scrollable screens?

The first time for me, it loaded really slow. As long as you didn't update to the new version of Flash, it should work. Just a bit of patience and it works like a charm!

2d299xx.png

The first time for me, it loaded really slow. As long as you didn't update to the new version of Flash, it should work. Just a bit of patience and it works like a charm!

2d299xx.png

Originally Posted by mrtito32

2d299xx.png

patience lol.

Originally Posted by mrtito32

2d299xx.png

patience lol.

i realize that i am officially old now ... i cant even process some of the stuff yall are saying ...

anywho, i picked up the galaxy s 4g and it is a monster ... i love it ...

i realize that i am officially old now ... i cant even process some of the stuff yall are saying ...

anywho, i picked up the galaxy s 4g and it is a monster ... i love it ...

ardeedas, can you post the OG of your wallpaper?

2ugcaqe.jpg

Plus some others I jacked from InterfaceLIFT

bgpvg2.jpg

2b8ry0.jpg

Original .50 Cal via DA:
Spoiler [+]
50_cal_by_Hellfishj.jpg

ardeedas, can you post the OG of your wallpaper?

2ugcaqe.jpg

Plus some others I jacked from InterfaceLIFT

bgpvg2.jpg

2b8ry0.jpg

Original .50 Cal via DA:
Spoiler [+]
50_cal_by_Hellfishj.jpg

Evo folks, how do you guys crop your wallpaper so that the optimum resolution can be seen? My joints always come out mad grainy..even when I DL the proper dimensions from Goodfon.com or any site for that matter
My bad on all the questions. This is like my 3rd week in the android world so im just eager to learn as much as possible. 
nerd.gif

Evo folks, how do you guys crop your wallpaper so that the optimum resolution can be seen? My joints always come out mad grainy..even when I DL the proper dimensions from Goodfon.com or any site for that matter
My bad on all the questions. This is like my 3rd week in the android world so im just eager to learn as much as possible. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Just expand it to the widest possible. What app launcher are you using?Joe download rar expander for the MAC

nerd.gif

Just expand it to the widest possible. What app launcher are you using?Joe download rar expander for the MAC

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

nerd.gif

Just expand it to the widest possible. What app launcher are you using?
Launcher Pro.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

nerd.gif

Just expand it to the widest possible. What app launcher are you using?
Launcher Pro.

Back
Top Bottom