VZW brings back Unlimited Data

Cricket wireless is $70

Im with T-Mobile, but if i was going to switch, it'll probably be with Cricket, there service aint bad at all.

View media item 2321424
I work for the company, if ya have any questions, feel free to ask.

once u hit a GB threshold they throttle u down.

Only if you dont take the $70 unlimited plan.

The other plans yes your speed is slower.

Metro had an unlimited plan but it really wasnt, after 26 gb it'll slow down, they probably dont expect customers to use that much, so Cricket decided to make the new plan.

Last edited:
Im good on unlimited. Hardly use my 2gb limit since im always on wifi and it carries over. Pay $55 a month with my 20% discount from work.

Limited unlimited data.

giphy.gif

incorrect. lol

you could have gotten a phone anywhere b

paying 600 for a droid turbo :lol:

L

sry to laugh at your misfortune but just port back or to att papi
dawg u dont understand how salty I was...on top of that it was around christmas time so the waiting time to speak to reps was crazy...I probably spent atleast 5 hours total that weekend waiting to speak to reps at verizon 

Last edited:
T-Mobile put em under pressure :pimp:

Remember all the hate just a few years ago T-Mobile would get on here and in general

I always stood by them. Came up from what/where they were

Same here, always stuck with them for the simple fact only them ad sprint had unlimited data, but T-mobile had better service, i would hear sprint would randomly drop calls on you, but things could have change.

My lady is on VZW and I told her to make this move. She's currently paying $215 a month for 2 lines with 12GB of data.

Remember all the hate just a few years ago T-Mobile would get on here and in general

Still remember this lol.. glad i hopped on that 2 unlimited lines for $100 back then.

Remember almost switching to sprint a few years ago

Glad I didn't. All my friends went to sprint and a year or two later all switched to either T-Mobile or ATT because sprint blows

I would love to get Verizon but $200 a month for family plan of 4 :x I'm paying $140 for 4 lines with T-Mobile and 6 gigs each line

This Verizon deal easily ***** on tmobiles

T-Mobile is still more when you have to add the streaming quality settings and hotspot

I love autopay. They just send me the email that my money was pulled an de I'm good.

I have sprint. I have no qualms with it. My service is great. Won't lie though. Whenever the 4s came out the service was pretty bad.

I have Grandfathered Verizon Unlimited, and T-Mobile for work. T-Mobile service still sucks.(Im in LA)

yah I can't leave Verizon just because it's the most reliable service ever

been in plenty of situations whether hiking or camping where I would be the only one with reception out of my group

I was grandfathered into Verizon years ago till they kicked everyone off. Was leaving anyway for att till i bought a oneplus 1 and took the $30 tmobile pay as you go. Let me juat say that the big cell companies and the plans they come up with are a joke. They sell you on phones as the priority and people take the plan for what it is cause its necesary. A joke. Companies just keep rebundling these services but its all just to sell the phones. Amussing how it gives everyone something new to talk about yet its the same junk.

I get the same service with pay as u go as i did with vzw and drop out the same places. In 2016, if a big blotchy map showing service area is still a selling point, that tells you all you need to know. Coverage areas arent that drastically different

Last edited:
T-Mobile just added HD video streaming and 10GB of high-speed hot spot data to the Tmobile One plan in response :lol:

TMOUS out here changing the game w/ competition.

yah I can't leave Verizon just because it's the most reliable service ever

been in plenty of situations whether hiking or camping where I would be the only one with reception out of my group

Same reason I stay with them. I get reception in places other people don't. I'll even get reception sometimes when i'm riding the subway.

Wifi at work and the gym really comes clutch during the week. Obviously connected at home as well. IDR the last time I went over my data limit, but if the price was right for this VZW Unlimited offer I would consider buying in.

Thanks T-Mobile. :smokin This is what competition does.

With that being said, I might consider switching over.

http://bgr.com/2017/02/13/t-mobile-unlimited-data-vs-verizon-smackdown/

T-Mobile just clapped back. It is getting lit outchea :smokin

-T-Mobile One now includes HD video instead of just SD video

-Hot Spot / Mobile Sharing is now 10GB per line high-speed, and then unlimited slower speed, instead of just slower speed hotspot sharing

-All taxes and fees still included in the advertised price

-Everyone currently with T-Mobile One gets this starting Friday

-New deal to get 2 lines of T-Mobile One for $100 instead of $120 starting this Friday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom