VZW has introduced shared data....prepare mind to be BLOWN!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1384825

At work, can someone post this for me? Thanks
laugh.gif

new-verizon-plans-550x539.png

FROM VERIZON PRESS RELEASE:
How Share Everything Plans Work
To get started on a Share Everything Plan, customers first select the devices they want on their accounts. The next step is to choose a plan that includes unlimited minutes, unlimited messages and a shared data allowance that begins at 1 GB for $50. Customers adding a tablet on their Share Everything Plans can do so for an additional $10, with no long-term contract requirement. The following matrix shows pricing for an account with several different devices, such as a smartphone, a tablet and a basic phone, billed to the same individual.

Its a rip-off, I hope the FCC investigates them for this rip-off price structure, I don't see no benefits at all from saving any type of money.

Bro... Verizon is straight bullying the industry these days.

I had the "lolque" look when I seen it on bgr ...

Like "how is this beneficial even a little bit?"

so its 50 dollars for everyone to share 1 gb of data when it used to be 30 for one person to have 2 gb of their own?

very beneficial

What a joke. Forget the fact that the plans are a rip off in the first place. Then they got you payin an extra $40 per month per smart phone. FOH Verizon.

Originally Posted by solarius49

serious question, why do people still use Verizon?

Still has the best reception. And my plan is still good with $30 monthly unlimited data plan.

Well I'm buying phones off contract from now on, I'm keeping my unlimited ......f that.

Originally Posted by gil23

Well I'm buying phones off contract from now on, I'm keeping my unlimited ......f that.
word..thank god AT&T started unlocking out of contract iphones...
cut my post-pay at&t account that was ~100 a month, and got a straight talk micro sim, on AT&T coverage and network for ~40 a month unlimited errthang
pimp.gif

best part about straight talk is that it leases data and airtime from the companies (att, tmobile, etc) and you actually get post paid service (waaay better than pre-paid service) at a prepaid price
glasses.gif

Looks good to me. I pay $160 now on sprint for two Android. Getting two iphone 5 with 6GB data when they come out. Tired of not being able to use my phone to do simple task.

Originally Posted by rdon27

Looks good to me. I pay $160 now on sprint for two Android. Getting two iphone 5 with 6GB data when they come out. Tired of not being able to use my phone to do simple task.
Why dont you just get the Everything Data plan?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Still has the best reception. And my plan is still good with $30 monthly unlimited data plan.
verizon has the most towers i guess
but ATT has never failed me 

Originally Posted by damn its me

cut my post-pay at&t account that was ~100 a month, and got a straight talk micro sim, on AT&T coverage and network for ~40 a month unlimited errthang
pimp.gif

best part about straight talk is that it leases data and airtime from the companies (att, tmobile, etc) and you actually get post paid service (waaay better than pre-paid service) at a prepaid price
glasses.gif

Pm me more info, interested in this

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I really don't know but out of my closest friends I'm the only one with Verizon and whenever we go camping or go out of the city I am the only one with consistently good reception (if not the only one with reception) and I love Verizon for that. 

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Wait what? How did u do that?

Originally Posted by rdon27

Why dont you just get the Everything Data plan?
I have the Everything Data plan that starts at 1500 mins. I can honestly say I'm very please with the voice service but data sucks!!!! I feel like Im getting ripped off. between the two phones I barely hit 1.5GBs per month. Even if I turn on 4G and take ten steps forward it cuts out. Sprint has till October/November.........more than enough time to prove me wrong with their LTE 

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Can I still renew my contract now and get the unlimited data?

This new plan rolls out June 28th.

Word...if I pre oder the gs3 I'm good right?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I really don't know but out of my closest friends I'm the only one with Verizon and whenever we go camping or go out of the city I am the only one with consistently good reception (if not the only one with reception) and I love Verizon for that. 
Friend's Iphone on AT&T takes a minute to get on google.

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Wait what? How did u do that?

If you own an iPhone, and are out of contract with AT&T starting April 12, 2012, you can call AT&T and have them unlock your phone.  This is not a DIY unlock, but a fully functioning non tethered unlock done by AT&T over the air, and the process is completed through iTunes.

1.  Call AT&T an tell them you'd like to have your phone unlocked, and that you are oout of contract.  (If they ask why, tell them you'll be vacationing overseas and need to use it on other networks)
2.  They will ask for your info, as well as your phone's info.  IMEI etc.
3.  They will give you a case number and email you within a few days (mine only took 2 hours) that says your phone is ready to be unlocked, and will instruct you to plug your phon into iTunes and sync.
4.  Follow instructions and BAM

Next go to Straight talk micro sim here, and purchase a Micro sim from them.
Pay 45 bucks a month for the same damn service you're paying ~100 for

You're welcome.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom