VZW has introduced shared data....prepare mind to be BLOWN!

being on a grandfathered unlimited data plan and being the 5th line on a account >>>>>
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This would be dope on AT&T, well at least for me, considering I'm paying for 5 lines with data plans at $25-$30 a pop.

I'm kinda lost on this.

I have VZW and I know they were supposedly getting rid of Grandfathered data plans so what does it mean for that?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What a joke. Forget the fact that the plans are a rip off in the first place. Then they got you payin an extra $40 per month per smart phone. FOH Verizon.
!!!
People really think its a deal
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

att is terrible, which i have for my work blackberry, get drop calls every day. have to keep verizon for my person iphone.

stop lookin at the 1 gb and posting
laugh.gif
faces... the price is high b/c only a ****** would be on that plan to begin with

anywhooo... those of you that preordered ur sg3... as long as its recieved and activated by the 27th ur good... but the pre order date is saying the first of the month... looks to be a trap

id cancel my preorder and jus be on the hunt 22-27th... may hafta wait in line on release day to gaurntee... thats what id do if i didnt have this extra line for play play
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Still has the best reception. And my plan is still good with $30 monthly unlimited data plan.
verizon has the most towers i guess
but ATT has never failed me 

I really don't know but out of my closest friends I'm the only one with Verizon and whenever we go camping or go out of the city I am the only one with consistently good reception (if not the only one with reception) and I love Verizon for that. 

Hear stories like this all the time. Back in high school kids would ask "Who has Verizon" so they could send out texts.

VZW is easily the best so that's why I'm not switching. It sucks to lose the unlimited data though. I hear if you buy your phone off contract and you're grandfathered in you don't lose it though

Ok let's think about this. 
2 smartphones and 2 tablets with 10GB per month. That's $200 + tax per month and roughly 2.5GB per device.
Don't forget that it's like $10 or $15 extra per GB over.

Sprint 
pimp.gif

Service might not be the best in all areas, but at least they don't rip us off

Quick question since I don't typically check (I don't even know how to be honest) but how much data do you guys usually use up in a month?
And when you use Wi-Fi, it shouldn't use up any data right?

This may be an ignorant question, but why should it cost more than $50 a month to go on the internet/send a short text/call? Does it really cost a company more than a few dollars to do all that?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Al Audi

verizon has the most towers i guess
but ATT has never failed me 

I really don't know but out of my closest friends I'm the only one with Verizon and whenever we go camping or go out of the city I am the only one with consistently good reception (if not the only one with reception) and I love Verizon for that. 

Hear stories like this all the time. Back in high school kids would ask "Who has Verizon" so they could send out texts.

VZW is easily the best so that's why I'm not switching. It sucks to lose the unlimited data though. I hear if you buy your phone off contract and you're grandfathered in you don't lose it though

truth.

<-- VZW account exec.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Navarretr

No possible way this could save anyone money... Complete rip off
It will definitely save money for families. Single lines, no.

I'll have to disagree. Verizon is not looking for customers to save money, spending $40 per line is ridiculous for a smartphone let alone $30 bucks for a basic phone. You can go with MNVO GSM/Pre-paind company and still get better features than what Verizon offers.

I'm using Verizon right now and the "better coverage" is not a fact. I've experience many issues with coverage, and the only reason why I'm sticking with them cause my plan is very inexpensive but i still get 4GB Data, 1500min and unlimited text for $30.(Employee discount) anyway this new pricing structure might scare off long time Family Verizon customers as well as new ones. Other carriers are going to take advantage of Verizon overly expensive plans and come out real cost saving plans.

Back
Top Bottom