W.T.F. is up w/ eBay these days?!? They suspend every account I make!

Do they blacklist your name these days?

Their site is soo shoddy with useless links I can't even find a simple way to contact someone.

How do I get unbanned ?
I was banned for not paying a buy it now product but the guy already sold the shoes?Anyone?

they can't answer simple questions. and its always someone new replying... its idiocy, good luck with that.

I think if you create a new account, they check if the ip address was banned and thats how they keep shutting you down. Try working from a different computer,My friend has gone through 3-4 accounts thats how hes been able to do so.

ebay is mad confusing imo. i tried selling something for the first time today, and it doesn't even appear in searches
mad.gif
can't even tell if i'mbeing charged a monthly fee.

dont get me started.... the last few days all eBay has done is glitched on me. Needless to say I broke a few things searching for some immediate help fromSOMEWHERE. Finally typed in "ebay live chat" in google and it brought up a link that directed me to a live chat. Try that.

the worst part about ebay is the deadbeat bidders. i've sold my flint xiii's on there at least 5 times, and every time the buyer backed out. on top ofthat, they expect me to leave them good feedback

If you scam, your supposed to switch to a different ip source wether it be another computer or network. Just go to the public library and work rounds aroundthose pcs.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

ebay is mad confusing imo. i tried selling something for the first time today, and it doesn't even appear in searches
mad.gif
can't even tell if i'm being charged a monthly fee.

it won't appear till a few hours later

Last time I listed something on eBay it got me suspended.

I listed my car stereo. Worth alot of $ so I went all out on the auction - $24 listing fee. As soon as I listed it, I realized it was only in the eBay motorssection. I IMMEDIATELY cancelled the auction, and re-posted it in the other categories. They charged me another $24 even though the 1st auction was cancelled!

They said I still had to pay the $24 even though the auction lasted 2 minutes without a single person seeing the auction.... I went crazy. I paid the half thatwas due, and they suspended my account for the other $24. I refuse to pay them. - $48 for 1 auction!!!!!!

eBay actually calls my house trying to get that $24 from me.... Not a chance. I tell them that too, and they keep calling. (Even says eBay on the caller IDLOL)

eBay rep: "May I speak to XXXX?"
Me: "Speaking"
eBay: "Im calling on behalf of eBay about your overdue account"
Me: "What about it?"
eBay: "You have a past due fee that needs paid to reinstate your account"
Me: "Im not paying you. If you want to send a $24 bill to a credit collector, be my guest."
eBay: "But sir"
Me: "Im not paying you for a listing that lasted 2 minutes with no viewers. Im hanging up now, dont call again"

Its not the money, its the principle. eBay makes more a year than you can imagine, and they want to rip me off for a whopping $24...

Why have customer service if your the only show in town a la Microsoft in the early 90's

I was banned from ebay a long time ago for a mistake i will never make again but they put a blacklist on you and it never goes away..i hate it..cause i dowanna try to sell some of my stuff there but not worth the fees or the hassle of a non-payin buyer..

What happened to the feature when you would list shoes you could pick what style and size it would be listed under?

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I listed my car stereo. Worth alot of $ so I went all out on the auction - $24 listing fee. As soon as I listed it, I realized it was only in the eBay motors section. I IMMEDIATELY cancelled the auction, and re-posted it in the other categories. They charged me another $24 even though the 1st auction was cancelled!

They said I still had to pay the $24 even though the auction lasted 2 minutes without a single person seeing the auction.... I went crazy. I paid the half that was due, and they suspended my account for the other $24. I refuse to pay them. - $48 for 1 auction!!!!!!

eBay actually calls my house trying to get that $24 from me.... Not a chance. I tell them that too, and they keep calling. (Even says eBay on the caller ID LOL)

Me: "Im not paying you. If you want to send a $24 bill to a credit collector, be my guest."
Me: "Im not paying you for a listing that lasted 2 minutes with no viewers. Im hanging up now, dont call again"

Its not the money, its the principle. eBay makes more a year than you can imagine, and they want to rip me off for a whopping $24...
They didnt rip you off your just too dumb that you couldnt read correctly where you listed it.

Originally Posted by meshies

dont get me started.... the last few days all eBay has done is glitched on me. Needless to say I broke a few things searching for some immediate help from SOMEWHERE. Finally typed in "ebay live chat" in google and it brought up a link that directed me to a live chat. Try that.

ummm...there's a "live help" link right on the ebay home page.
Selling on ebay sucks for the most part, and it only keeps getting worse.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I listed my car stereo. Worth alot of $ so I went all out on the auction - $24 listing fee. As soon as I listed it, I realized it was only in the eBay motors section. I IMMEDIATELY cancelled the auction, and re-posted it in the other categories. They charged me another $24 even though the 1st auction was cancelled!

They said I still had to pay the $24 even though the auction lasted 2 minutes without a single person seeing the auction.... I went crazy. I paid the half that was due, and they suspended my account for the other $24. I refuse to pay them. - $48 for 1 auction!!!!!!

eBay actually calls my house trying to get that $24 from me.... Not a chance. I tell them that too, and they keep calling. (Even says eBay on the caller ID LOL)

They didnt rip you off your just too dumb that you couldnt read correctly where you listed it.

Really? I didnt think about that. You sure are smart.

You see, I figured that when you list somehting in eBay motors, it shows in the search results for all searches in the "regular" eBay section. Afterlisting the auction, I found that the only way people would find it is by searching the actual eBay motor section, kinda like it is 2 different sites: eBay;eBay motors. I read correctly where I was placing it, but the info on listing was a little "thin", kind of like your brain.

The correct thing for them to do would have been:

1) Refund the 1st $24, and charge for the running auction.
2) Charge me for both auctions but leave both running. After all, I paid for it, right?

I would have settled for them charging for both and leaving both running. But I didnt have an option. They refused toun-cancel the 1st one, but still demanded that I pay. Thats not right. Imagine how many people they do this to, and how much money they make. Paying forsomething you didnt do = scam. Scam = rip off.

try registering on a different computer. and it aint very hard to sell stuff either..paypal on the other hand is a $!!%+

Back
Top Bottom