W@tch Out!! High Quality Fake of AJ11 Retro 25th Silver Anniversary Edition

Ha, good thing I'm not even worried about copping these or any of the 25th anniversary shoes. All sorts of hype is starting to surround them all.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

promo shoes absolutely sells fakes....some guy on youtube bought some flu games from there before they released and the red part on the side was like a foam material.....he later did a comparison video with the pair from promo shoes and a pair bought from a footlocker and it proved the pair from promo shoes were fakes....from the naked eye they looked on point though...and the funny thing is i saw another youtube video where a guy purposely bought fakes from some site and they were just like the pair the guy bought from promo shoes....but to me all this proves is most early release sites probably sell high quality fakes.....there's usually something a little different like cushioning on the shoe, or the shape is a little off....or the whole xx3 fiasco with the tongues....this just gives me more piece of mind to never order from any of those sites

I agree to an extent, although, I do think people who cop early from sites like promo shoes should expect to get a early production pair of kicks. It's hard to really call a pair of shoes fake, if they are early production models of an authentic model/colorway set to be released later in the year, so of course shoe companies are going to make minor changes on their shoes en route to release date to their liking.

Just like a lot of the early space jams. A lot of people have them thinking they are real, when in fact they are bad b-grades and some even fakes.

The fakes were most likely made in a nike factor by nike workers. If got payed crap to make these for nike, I would take some(B-grades) an sell them for way more money on my own.

errr its disturbingly hard to differenciate unless yer examining it right up in your face. Fakes are starting to have better quality? watch out JB...

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

The fakes were most likely made in a nike factor by nike workers. If got payed crap to make these for nike, I would take some(B-grades) an sell them for way more money on my own.

promo shoes absolutely sells fakes....some guy on youtube bought some flu games from there before they released and the red part on the side was like a foam material.....he later did a comparison video with the pair from promo shoes and a pair bought from a footlocker and it proved the pair from promo shoes were fakes....from the naked eye they looked on point though...and the funny thing is i saw another youtube video where a guy purposely bought fakes from some site and they were just like the pair the guy bought from promo shoes....but to me all this proves is most early release sites probably sell high quality fakes.....there's usually something a little different like cushioning on the shoe, or the shape is a little off....or the whole xx3 fiasco with the tongues....this just gives me more piece of mind to never order from any of those sites
No, he actually came to the conclusion that they were "B" grades which is nonsense, they were probably just kicks made at a different factory which will sometimes make the materials of the shoes different. I remember back in the 90's if you got shoes from two different production factories like PC or FT your kicks were more than likely going to be different even though they were the same style.

you can tell the differences. i think ppl are just trying to take shots at jb...which i understand. but you are lying if you don't see the color differences and the tag on the middle of the tongues being in a different location on each pair. come on...

also the heel shape...those are the biggest indicators. i mean for God's sake, one pair is cream and the other is white. both 2010 and ds. and you can't tell the difference??? na, don't believe that.

jb is still garbage tho.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

No, he actually came to the conclusion that they were "B" grades which is nonsense, they were probably just kicks made at a different factory which will sometimes make the materials of the shoes different. I remember back in the 90's if you got shoes from two different production factories like PC or FT your kicks were more than likely going to be different even though they were the same style.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GetLikeJayEdelman#phttps://niketalk.com/members/6

i cant find the video of the fakes right now but ima keep looking.....but these are obviously fakes and the fakes video i saw before was exactly the same as the pair dude got from promoshoes....i dont care what they did in the 90s....when have u seen shoes from a legit retailer with 2 different materials in the last 10 years....you dont

is it just me or from the pictures are the fakes still having trouble getting the "jumpman jordan" to line up with the third lace hole?

Originally Posted by orbubu

AJ11RF-17.jpg

AJ11RF-16.jpg
The most painful pics

i was the one who ordered from promo shoes, Dennis from Promo SHoes cancelled my order after finding out he got high qulaity fakes. I then ordered from Marquee Sole, and actually they will be delivered today. So I'll take some pics and post them on here. Hopefully, marquee sole didnt try to pull a fast one on me. I know what to look for anyway, and i paid by paypal via CC, so if its fake ill get my money back.

the only thing you need to look for is carbon fiber plate on the bottom. No fake is going sport real carbon fiber, not at the cost real carbon fiber is.

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

the only thing you need to look for is carbon fiber plate on the bottom. No fake is going sport real carbon fiber, not at the cost real carbon fiber is.

lmao y not....they are charging 300+

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I bet fakes have better quality too...

Yep, with Nike Air technology and the same materials
eyes.gif

Fakes don't have Nike Air technology.
indifferent.gif
Nor do they have zoom air.

That's what makes them fake.

Noobs sign off.

I guess it is true that sarcasm can't be implied on the net.
laugh.gif

I know this bro, it was just sarcasm.

you guys tell me, the Jumpman Jordan on the tounge does not lineup with the third laceloop on either shoe but has real carbon fiber.....

how can you call these fakes when theyre made with real materials? what exactly makes them fake? the differences on these are no different than the differences on the Space Jams that released in stores. eh B-grades

looks like you got a real pair to me (aside from the tag not hitting the 3rd loop) chubzpgp you should rock those asap because they will be turning more yellow everyday & eventually youll think you got columbias....these pics sold me thses are a def no cop...loving all these pre-release pics from early buyers making my pocket fatter & fatter xing off retros i wont buy
piston vi
laker vi
25th anny xi

Back
Top Bottom