Waddup NT. Listen to my music and let me know what you think

Originally Posted by Genesis2mP

what it look like

it looks like nobody wants to hear that %*%!
ohwell.gif

highlight was the hooks..... flow could be improved and subject matter was very limited.....just keep practicing

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Again?

I feel like I could throw a rock out of my window and hit a rapper every time...
Man I know how you feel.. the funny thing is I rap lol
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Genesis2mP

Originally Posted by Pmighty

laugh.gif

did you listen to this n'??

sounds like a upset bengals fan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
naw i dont even like them jus chad(im a cowboys manmyself)but his stmt was funny, i was jus askin if he listened

Don't listen to these clowns. Regardless with what everyone says just do you. Dont try to make it hot, fresh or whatever. Write whats real and be happywith your finished products and you wont need advice.

I aint gonna front everything but you was pretty hot. You was pretty whack to me I just wasn't feeling it.

This type of music doesn't seem like it's for you. If you continue join a group.

You gotta improve your rhymes and that choppy delivery/flow. You wasn't really saying anything on this but I guess this could be some background music if Ikust wanna zone to the beat and hook while driving.

Oh I listened to gotta Get It btw.

As I gave the rest of your songs a lil play, the beats you spitting on are
pimp.gif

Only song I really liked was ya Successful Freestyle but is that even you? You might have a chance if you rap like that with w/e you did to yavoice NVM I like that other guy tho

Back
Top Bottom