waffle house...

Ive been getting mixed reviews about it. Ive been to roscoes chicken and waffle n thats the business.. I was thinking about going to the waffle house tomorrow,but i dont want to waist my time going to some place thats nasty.. Has anyone been to the waffle house? and if so did you like it??

In Atlanta, Waffle House is the place we go to after the club (QT too). I recommend the All Star Special, the Grilled Chicken Sandwich, the Texas Cheesesteak,Hashbrowns (scattered, smothered, and covered).

i dont think i've ever gone to waffle house sober..everytime i go i'm either high or drunk..and we always go at like 1 or 2 in the morning..the food isgood..one time i got high and we went there..ordered $15 worth of food for myself and ate it all
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

don't go to waffle house sober. the only time we go is when we're all blacked out and think it would be funny.

There could be a thread full of crazy Waffle House stories. Always something wild happening.

Originally Posted by thedynastyroc05

Originally Posted by romedadude

There could be a thread full of crazy Waffle House stories. Always something wild happening.

so its not a place to take my 18 month old daughter??
Exactly. I wouldn't want to take my kid there with all those bums, drunk people, or crazy people in there. Food is great though.

JR5

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

I've been once, the service was terrible and there were flies everywhere.

thats nasty.. im good off that.. i guess i have to wait for a drunk night to go there.. lol

You can take her during the day. The crazy stuff happens when the clubs close.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Pecan Waffle + OJ + Bacon =
devil.gif

I would eat there everyday if it didn't mean death in a month
eyes.gif

Hell yeah. I know some of those loitering crackheads be feenin for a pecan waffle.

Dang, I know it's somebody out there that can tell these people that Waffle House is one of the greatest food establishments ever created. Iheard, I've been once, come on now...

ima just go to kerbey lane.. i havnt heard anything bad about that place...

Just try it. What do you have to lose other than $11.67?

ima just go to kerbey lane.. i havnt heard anything bad about that place...

Just try it. What do you have to lose other than $11.67?

true... i guess i will try it and ill let yall know how it went.. ill call tomorrow my adventure to the waffle house.. lol

They dont have these in Maryland and everytime im down south, fam be frontin on going there. Im in NC right now and gurantee I wont go for the remainder of mytrip. Gotta wait till I hit up ATL in the fall

Originally Posted by rocman23

They dont have these in Maryland and everytime im down south, fam be frontin on going there. Im in NC right now and gurantee I wont go for the remainder of my trip. Gotta wait till I hit up ATL in the fall

There's one on Hillsborough in Durham. If you round them parts then definitely run through. Cookout, Arbies, and Bojangles is on Hillsborough too
pimp.gif

you wouldn't want to take her on a club night
laugh.gif
duringthe week in the morning it's fine...nothin but old ppl and truck drivers

Originally Posted by young dunny

you wouldn't want to take her on a club night
laugh.gif
during the week in the morning it's fine...nothin but old ppl and truck drivers

lol i know that.. i was talking about tomorrow for breakfast..

Back
Top Bottom