waffle house...

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by rocman23

They dont have these in Maryland and everytime im down south, fam be frontin on going there. Im in NC right now and gurantee I wont go for the remainder of my trip. Gotta wait till I hit up ATL in the fall

There's one on Hillsborough in Durham. If you round them parts then definitely run through. Cookout, Arbies, and Bojangles is on Hillsborough too
pimp.gif
Dang homie you in my neck of the woods. When I'm in NC for school it's straight Cookout after the club.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by rocman23

They dont have these in Maryland and everytime im down south, fam be frontin on going there. Im in NC right now and gurantee I wont go for the remainder of my trip. Gotta wait till I hit up ATL in the fall

There's one on Hillsborough in Durham. If you round them parts then definitely run through. Cookout, Arbies, and Bojangles is on Hillsborough too
pimp.gif
Dang homie you in my neck of the woods. When I'm in NC for school it's straight Cookout after the club.

I went to school down in Durham (Duke) so Hillsborough was my one stop shop for food (Food Lion), alcohol (ABC liquour), and after the club grub.

waffle house during the breakfest hours should be fine, good food, ambieance not as great

place is garbage. one i went to was in kentucky while on a road trip. waitress looked like a cracked out dolly parton without the boobies. she kept loudlyreminding everybody there that me and my cousin "weren't from 'round here." trying to get a couple of dudes lynched by rednecks for beingfrom out of town.

don't plan on going back.

Waffle House is ok....around my way, the waitress look like big bretha broads with tats and short hair. Looking like work release and %+#%

Take it from an ATLien. Waffle House is
pimp.gif

triple hashbrown (all the way) + double chocolate chip waffle = the move

Originally Posted by romedadude

In Atlanta, Waffle House is the place we go to after the club (QT too). I recommend the All Star Special, the Grilled Chicken Sandwich, the Texas Cheesesteak, Hashbrowns (scattered, smothered, and covered).

werd only go when intoxicated....

Never again.ol dude wipes his dirty hand on his nasty apron then flipped my omlet wit his bare hand...walked right out after that

This is a little off topic, but it's on topic...

Look at this kids haircut that I saw the last time I was at The Waffle House.

He look like he went to the barber shop and said "JUST #@#@ IT UP!"

Or showed up with this picture: "like this, please."

Beast2.jpg

34za7mt.jpg

I love waffle house and usually when everyone else does, after the club lol. I have been a few times in the morning for breakfast with the "regulars"though
laugh.gif
. I swear no matter what waffle house I go to I never pay the same price for ordering the same thing, NEVER!
laugh.gif

Waffle house isn't wild unless you go 3 am after the club, I've never been during the day time only late night

Oh yea, your food is as only good as your cook, I got a cook throw him a couple of dollars and its going down
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Im from Houston and remember going to check out Wake Forest/Winston Salem. That place is crack.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom