Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

“Tory fired the shots from within the vehicle while Megan was outside trying to leave,” a source exclusively told us on Thursday. “There is video and the police are investigating. This is a case of a man physically harming and abusing a woman.”

A spokesperson for LAPD would not confirm whether there was video submitted to the investigation, adding that any videos would “not be released until the case goes to court in order to protect the integrity of the case.

"Megan’s music producer, Lil Ju, has sent out a series of tweets that appear to condemn Lanez’s role in the incident.

In a now-deleted tweet, he wrote, “@torylanez count your f—king days.”

Should've stuck with G-Eazy...

Glad she's ok though, sounds like Tory was wildin hard and is gonna catch an attempted manslaughter charge over some foolishness :smh:

source.gif

even if Meg and her hotties were stompin me out Steve Austin style I couldn't bring myself to point a gun at that girl. forget actually shooting her

lord somebody go hug Stallion i'm shook
to

Why'd he even have a gun and why was it pulled out with only two women in the car, one being one of the most recognizable women on the planet at the moment?

Shooting a woman? No. The exact opposite.
yeah he shot a woman, but realistically she'd beat the **** outta him. those 2 1 on 1 ain't a fair fight.
Why'd he even have a gun and why was it pulled out with only two women in the car, one being one of the most recognizable women on the planet at the moment?
not mention he's fairly recognizable himself. he's hopeless if he's that dumb.

Back
Top Bottom