Wait, Hold UP! Soulja Boy is worth more...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

smh at you guys thinking all his money comes from 2 songs. dude makes alot of money off youtube, appearances, featuring in songs, and plenty others
smh at you not realizing that money pales in comparison to the money from those two songs.

My dude gets paid 15 cents per comment and 2 cents a view on youtube. He's got like 200 videos all with 1 Mill+ views
laugh.gif

source?

Even if true.

Total Upload Views:

Total comments: 182,835

Do the math.

That's a little over 10 mil. Yeah his 2 songs made more.

EDIT: And once again it doesn't matter. It's not true.

[h1]Soulja Boy Net Worth: $23 million
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rappers/soulja-boy-net-worth/  

[/h1]

Soulja is definitely rich, but 55 milli on a jet like who does that?

Im pretty sure this isn't correct.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Soulja is definitely rich, but 55 milli on a jet like who does that?

A lot of business executives/extremely wealthy people buy these jets. I'm talking about people who make NBA players' bank accounts look like a joke.

Dude should've waited for a G6 though
grin.gif

Apparently he or someone that loves his dirty drawls has the bread ..no matter what we THINK he has ..we now all KNOW that he has a brand new jet 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

pimp.gif

In all honesty, Soulja got guap. Dude gets paid off tours, youtube, etc. He's had like 5 or 6 singles go platinum I think

First time I heard this +$$%, I thought it was wack but after a few times,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't think he made 55M of 2 songs, Dude is on another level.

#Swag
pimp.gif

never heard of that site before...and "according to TMZ" hahaha. Where are the credible sources?

smh at you guys thinking all his money comes from 2 songs. dude makes alot of money off youtube, appearances, featuring in songs, and plenty others
smh at you not realizing that money pales in comparison to the money from those two songs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
you know nothing. logout, i cant breath

roll.gif
roll.gif
you know nothing. logout, i cant breath

I already posted the facts above. But you can ignore that and post your cute smiley faces without posting anything of substance....you lose.

He also produces...

Back
Top Bottom