Wait, So Chris Brown knocked out Drake?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Dude can't keep his hands off women
30t6p3b.gif

I'll allow it
images

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

We all know chris brown is softer than tissue, so if he's putting hands on you...
30t6p3b.gif
Nah, C-Breezy is one of them pretty boys that always had to prove themsleves. I bet his hand game is solid.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Haters gon Hate !! .. At the end of the day, he still smashed Rihanna .. And that hurts deep in his soul, much more than an " elbow " to the chin. lol

YMCMB all day
smokin.gif
.. btw this better be a lie lol

Wow. You really have feelings for this guy. You like like him.

This clown actin like feels it also when Drake cums
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Haters gon Hate !! .. At the end of the day, he still smashed Rihanna .. And that hurts deep in his soul, much more than an " elbow " to the chin. lol

YMCMB all day
smokin.gif
.. btw this better be a lie lol
But the ROC is still stronger than ya'll, though. 

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

This dude smashed Maliah Michel and Bria Myles? For real? Are you serious???? Like that's impossible. No freaking way.

drake-maliah-GR500.jpg
briadrake.jpg

pimp.gif
Winning.

Like how far up these dudes buttcracks are some of you
laugh.gif

the only thing shameful in here is how you dudes are defending these @$%#%+%!%%**# like they your patna's and %**! that ran with you since jump street.

And how you dudes figure who they smashing besides Chris and Rihanna which is well known...you kids man.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

This dude smashed Maliah Michel and Bria Myles? For real? Are you serious???? Like that's impossible. No freaking way.

drake-maliah-GR500.jpg
briadrake.jpg

pimp.gif
Winning.

So pics with a chick equals you smashed?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

drake-maliah-GR500.jpg
briadrake.jpg

pimp.gif
Winning.

you must not know who that is

briadrake.jpg

pimp.gif
Winning.

Dat stain...

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by blacklion23

drake-maliah-GR500.jpg
briadrake.jpg

pimp.gif
Winning.

you must not know who that is

I know exactly who she is. And if that's the case, Drake hittin isn't anything to wow over. I'm quite sure a few dudes on his level have hit. Maybe it's amazing to you because you can only sit behind a computer screen and fantasize about hitting it. I'm sorry, I just can't put chicks like this(or any chick for that matter) on a pedestal. Shes nice to look at and if given the chance, yes I would hit. In the end I'd be just another dude that hit just like Drake. If you give props to anyone give it to the dude that was the first to hit.

Back
Top Bottom