Wait, the hell is going on with Jordan Brand? Columbia Blue IV's now?

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rumor Alert: Drake Teases A Columbia Blue Jordan IV Re-Release?[/h1]By Joe La Puma | Feb 11, 2011 | 2:51 pm | Permalink

drake-teases-columbia-blue-retro-iv.jpg

In an interview with Billboard that just took place, Jordan's unofficial walking billboard Drakeshowed off these rare columbia blue Jordan IVs, a sneaker that releasedback in 1999. Drake said his pair has "Drizzy" stitched in the tongue,but could this be a sign that Jordan is planning a re-release sometimein 2011? Rumors for now, but if it happens remember where you heard itfirst.

Just saw this...
laugh.gif

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...e-teases-a-columbia-blue-jordan-iv-re-release

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rumor Alert: Drake Teases A Columbia Blue Jordan IV Re-Release?[/h1]By Joe La Puma | Feb 11, 2011 | 2:51 pm | Permalink

drake-teases-columbia-blue-retro-iv.jpg

In an interview with Billboard that just took place, Jordan's unofficial walking billboard Drakeshowed off these rare columbia blue Jordan IVs, a sneaker that releasedback in 1999. Drake said his pair has "Drizzy" stitched in the tongue,but could this be a sign that Jordan is planning a re-release sometimein 2011? Rumors for now, but if it happens remember where you heard itfirst.

Just saw this...
laugh.gif

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...e-teases-a-columbia-blue-jordan-iv-re-release

nerd.gif

Probably just Drake showing off. I doubt they'll release in 2011, 2012 could be a possibility.

nerd.gif

Probably just Drake showing off. I doubt they'll release in 2011, 2012 could be a possibility.

i dislike this shoe
started the whole retro+ thing that got out of control years ago
...'whatever' with those if & when they re-release

i dislike this shoe
started the whole retro+ thing that got out of control years ago
...'whatever' with those if & when they re-release

loved this shoe it got alot of rotation from me in 99-00 too bad they won't be a Retro + this time that leather instead of netting was sweet on that shoe

loved this shoe it got alot of rotation from me in 99-00 too bad they won't be a Retro + this time that leather instead of netting was sweet on that shoe

By me, these were these ones that couldnt be found. The black/reds sat around a bit. I'd love a good quality retro.

By me, these were these ones that couldnt be found. The black/reds sat around a bit. I'd love a good quality retro.

since drake is wack i don't think i'll be picking these up......jk, they look dope so i probably will make a purchase. i do still think drake is wack...

since drake is wack i don't think i'll be picking these up......jk, they look dope so i probably will make a purchase. i do still think drake is wack...

man thats crazy to get a ds pair of a potential '99 shoe with your name in it directly from nike smh

man thats crazy to get a ds pair of a potential '99 shoe with your name in it directly from nike smh

He's just showing off. I never liked these because of the leather instead of netting. If is a IV it needs netting IMO.

Back
Top Bottom