Wait, the hell is going on with Jordan Brand? Columbia Blue IV's now?

He's just showing off. I never liked these because of the leather instead of netting. If is a IV it needs netting IMO.

Smh..Enough with the JB threads about Drake showing off his sneakers. He's a collector! Doesn't mean whatever sneaker he's showing or wearing equals a future release. Get off his....

Smh..Enough with the JB threads about Drake showing off his sneakers. He's a collector! Doesn't mean whatever sneaker he's showing or wearing equals a future release. Get off his....

hope they retro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When I saw the thread title I was worried JB had botched the colorway for the supposed military IVs coming out this year.

When I saw the thread title I was worried JB had botched the colorway for the supposed military IVs coming out this year.

if anything this shows that jb has current samples/molds of the iv's, which adds to my confidence about the cements and military's releasing in 2012

if anything this shows that jb has current samples/molds of the iv's, which adds to my confidence about the cements and military's releasing in 2012

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope they add the netting to the new version, if true.
Only way I'd cop

I prefer netting too but in the long run you're better off without it. Once it turns yellow it ruins the look of the shoe. But from the looks of that pic they seem to have netting on them.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope they add the netting to the new version, if true.
Only way I'd cop

I prefer netting too but in the long run you're better off without it. Once it turns yellow it ruins the look of the shoe. But from the looks of that pic they seem to have netting on them.

Back
Top Bottom