Wait wat? AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile to share network

in my area, everyone complains because you get dropped calls like crazy and the internet is slow as hell. and no matter where you go in my state, all my friends have it and every single one of them has been fed up and just waiting for their contract to end.

i almost switched to them, glad i didnt now.

yup, it's mad slow. i tether and run torrents constantly in hopes of getting kicked off for excessive web use.

Sprint has been slacking. there is 4G only deep in the Bronx but not in the city... it makes no ******g sense... also out in Orlando fl there is no 4G yet they have it only at Disney world... it makes no sense since Orlando is always 1 or 2 in tourism in the USA...

Just got on that unlimited 4g with T-mobile but it's shaky. Get's real slow. Like 1200ms ping slow.

But here's the thing, they can share the bandwidth, however cellphones are only tuned to certain frequencies. So basically the benefits of this won't be seen unless you have unlocked your Radio Tuner on your cellphone, or if smartphones in the future will come unlocked like that.

Back
Top Bottom