Wale Attention Deficit Tour Dates

My dude talkin guest lists and always givin NT shoutouts...
pimp.gif

I'll be at the show in Detroit, I'll message you a few days before and see what's good

comin to Baruch and Le Poisson huh....im there with my team. we got on the guestlist with Z0 and Diceloveme. %$$ was POPPIN

I'ma holla about some backstage access. good looks.
cant wait for that nyc show. last time he OWNED the highline ballroom
my mans told me about the Baruch performance today. Its for a free spring fair where they block off 25th st between 3rd and Lex and bug out. Allmy NYC NTers...there's usually mad chicks there and free food so. I usually go to Def Jam on Thursdays but f--- it.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Good looks on the purdue show...I need an authentic jersey to hang up in the crib...

Penn st was dope...crowd was too cool tho..it was a fashion show

Next is durham NC...we in DC for a couple days...

As far as my 412 peoples...I don't know why we booked a show in such a small venue...but well make it work I guess..
Word, I can dig it. I'll be there, support real hip hop and a fellow NTer. I'll be the tall dark skinned ___ tryna look cool w/ his fittedtilted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

comin to Baruch and Le Poisson huh....im there with my team. we got on the guestlist with Z0 and Diceloveme. %$$ was POPPIN

I'ma holla about some backstage access. good looks.
cant wait for that nyc show. last time he OWNED the highline ballroom
my mans told me about the Baruch performance today. Its for a free spring fair where they block off 25th st between 3rd and Lex and bug out. All my NYC NTers...there's usually mad chicks there and free food so. I usually go to Def Jam on Thursdays but f--- it.

yo I'm in for that. I live right by Union Square so it's nothing to just go right up for that. Do you need a school id to get access tothat or is it open to anyone. If not that, I'll just go to Poisson. Hopefully it'll be damn warm by then.

**edit Le Poisson doesn't have Wale [or anything] listed for May 7th. How do we get tickets?

For real somone post if they, hit dude up and report if he came through or not. Cause I remember me and my boy last summer spent extra money for some Royce Da5'9" tickets that would allow us "backstage and face time" with Royce. When we got to the venue the security guards gave us the
indifferent.gif
and told us there was NO backstage access, and it didn't matter whatit said on our tickets. Been salty ever since. Now here comes Wale. I don't want to get to the place and be like, "Yo son I'm on theguesslist." And dude replies, "What guesslist? There is none." Then I look like a fool in front of my girl.

-the Juice

Realtalk you need a Florida show. Indiana and Kentucky are as far to the south as i see listed on those tour dates.

I'ma hit up your booking people to see if I can get a FAMU stop in. Me and my DC peeps already got a street team and we'll pub the hell out that joint.Already got a venue in mind.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

For real somone post if they, hit dude up and report if he came through or not. Cause I remember me and my boy last summer spent extra money for some Royce Da 5'9" tickets that would allow us "backstage and face time" with Royce. When we got to the venue the security guards gave us the
indifferent.gif
and told us there was NO backstage access, and it didn't matter what it said on our tickets. Been salty ever since. Now here comes Wale. I don't want to get to the place and be like, "Yo son I'm on the guesslist." And dude replies, "What guesslist? There is none." Then I look like a fool in front of my girl.

-the Juice
word

il take your word on it Wale (UCR show)
nerd.gif
Walks you rolling?

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

I'll be at either the NY or Boston show...pretty excited to see the man live...esp. after seeing Cudi last week

Cudi Was Horrible....Do you go to BC by any Chance??

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

April 25 - St Lawrence University - Buffalo, NY

St Lawrence U is like 6 hours from Buffalo
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
yeah i got excited when i just saw this its like 4hrs from my house in buffalo
laugh.gif

i hope you dont go shoutin out b-lo in there you'll be on some 'wanna get away' type BS when they start booin you for shoutin out the wrong city
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom