Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Refusing to say in person what is consistently said online is getting punked. Funny as hell. I hate twitter but doing a search on this subject was hilarious. awardshowbomaye and kherry...
roll.gif
name names though, I just see random NTers
just cuz you're on NT doesnt mean you've been talking crap about Wale.
And some of those random NTers are the ones who do the main harassing on Twitter. Also, regardless of whether or not they were random, the fact that you are from Niketalk would make me hesitant to greet you with open arms whether you said something or not based off of the %%#! that's been said for the last few years. All they had to say was that they were fans of his music. Who introduces themselves as from Niketalk? I sure as hell don't. He could have said a lot worse than what was caught on tape and I wouldn't have blamed him one bit. There's only so much that someone can take before they lose it. NT keeps claiming that they are family but family doesn't do what they've done to that man on here and Twitter.

if someone harasses him on here or twitter and says some of the foul stuff i've seen people say about him then act scary in person their a coward, plain and simple to me.   im sure some of it is jokes and all in good fun but some people go to far with it.

i'm not a fan of most of his music and i think he lets way to much stuff get to him that he shouldn't even bother entertaining or acknowledging because he's giving the people talking about him what they want.  that said  that's how i really feel and if i was there i would've let it be known, i would've made it clear i have nothing against him at all but that's how i feel. if he got upset over my opinion of him then oh well but at least i would've been upfront about it.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

And some of those random NTers are the ones who do the main harassing on Twitter. Also, regardless of whether or not they were random, the fact that you are from Niketalk would make me hesitant to greet you with open arms whether you said something or not based off of the %%#! that's been said for the last few years. All they had to say was that they were fans of his music. Who introduces themselves as from Niketalk? I sure as hell don't. He could have said a lot worse than what was caught on tape and I wouldn't have blamed him one bit. There's only so much that someone can take before they lose it. NT keeps claiming that they are family but family doesn't do what they've done to that man on here and Twitter.

if someone harasses him on here or twitter and says some of the foul stuff i've seen people say about him then act scary in person their a coward, plain and simple to me.   im sure some of it is jokes and all in good fun but some people go to far with it.

i'm not a fan of most of his music and i think he lets way to much stuff get to him that he shouldn't even bother entertaining or acknowledging because he's giving the people talking about him what they want.  that said  that's how i really feel and if i was there i would've let it be known, i would've made it clear i have nothing against him at all but that's how i feel. if he got upset over my opinion of him then oh well but at least i would've been upfront about it.
That's cool and all but why is it even necessary to do all that and even give your opinion? He knows people have that opinion already, why even bother say that? No one should even care
laugh.gif

Anyway, if you were there in that video, and you're one of the +%@*+% that OD sass him on here, then
roll.gif
b@#$^#s. But I mean if none of theose members are ones that rag on Wale or even care then +!*. Why would you expect them to even step to him in that fashion? If I saw dude it'd be all love and positivity as well.

That's cool and all but why is it even necessary to do all that and even give your opinion? He knows people have that opinion already, why even bother say that? No one should even care
laugh.gif

Anyway, if you were there in that video, and you're one of the +%@*+% that OD sass him on here, then
roll.gif
b@#$^#s. But I mean if none of theose members are ones that rag on Wale or even care then +!*. Why would you expect them to even step to him in that fashion? If I saw dude it'd be all love and positivity as well.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

laugh.gif

roll.gif

because he's said on here that whenever he mets people on niketalk  it's nothing but them sucking up to him and acting like he's the hottest thing out as if dudes are afraid to say how they really feel around him.  for all i know i could meet him and he's a real cool dude in person but i wouldn't kiss his butt upon meeting him either. im entitled to my opinion on him and if he doesn't like it i could care less

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

laugh.gif

roll.gif

because he's said on here that whenever he mets people on niketalk  it's nothing but them sucking up to him and acting like he's the hottest thing out as if dudes are afraid to say how they really feel around him.  for all i know i could meet him and he's a real cool dude in person but i wouldn't kiss his butt upon meeting him either. im entitled to my opinion on him and if he doesn't like it i could care less

Refusing to say in person what is consistently said online is getting punked. Funny as hell. I hate twitter but doing a search on this subject was hilarious. awardshowbomaye and kherry...
roll.gif

Shut the @#+$ up #!*$+ ..
you don't even know the whole !!$@#$ story  ..

30t6p3b.gif

stupid $@*+!* like you gassin up his nonsense

Wale ain't punk no one

he WAITED like 20 mins to go to the least live #!*$+ and say that BS on camera ..

Had he not had a camera on him ( one of his crew ) , #!*$+ would've just sat where he was at

He didn't say *$%+ about "whats up and say whatever to my face now" .. none of that ..

Made a lil speech and got the hell outta there ..

He knew who to go at ..

Stop tryna play this *$%+ like he chumped someone .. cuz he didn't

you and Rell ..

roll.gif

Shut the @#+$ up #!*$+ ..
you don't even know the whole !!$@#$ story  ..

30t6p3b.gif

stupid $@*+!* like you gassin up his nonsense

Wale ain't punk no one

he WAITED like 20 mins to go to the least live #!*$+ and say that BS on camera ..

Had he not had a camera on him ( one of his crew ) , #!*$+ would've just sat where he was at

He didn't say *$%+ about "whats up and say whatever to my face now" .. none of that ..

Made a lil speech and got the hell outta there ..

He knew who to go at ..

Stop tryna play this *$%+ like he chumped someone .. cuz he didn't

you and Rell ..

Xplicit213 wrote:
wale dont got time for that bull @%%@ he getting money now.

word

this thread just shows the kinda losers are on NT. crying about who punked who? some of you dudes are sad man. cant imagine how lame some of you guys are in person if yall so see through over the Internet.

Xplicit213 wrote:
wale dont got time for that bull @%%@ he getting money now.

word

this thread just shows the kinda losers are on NT. crying about who punked who? some of you dudes are sad man. cant imagine how lame some of you guys are in person if yall so see through over the Internet.

I tryed to tell you guys 2 sumemrs ago. Wale IS A CLOWN!!! SMH i dont wanna get banned from NT so i cant really explain how much i HATE this guy. Yea he can spit but his music aint even all that.

I tryed to tell you guys 2 sumemrs ago. Wale IS A CLOWN!!! SMH i dont wanna get banned from NT so i cant really explain how much i HATE this guy. Yea he can spit but his music aint even all that.

LMAO. Tell me why when we half of us stood up to hear his rant is when he ended it and ran off? Aint even let no one ask him why he truly so sensitive? Funny *@$% is I know a couple people had something to say but view the vid good, see how quick he jets at the end of his statement to avoid the convo. Sad part is he would talked real tough and stood his ground if the rest of MMG was there. And if he dont mess with NT then why he drop NT here and there in songs or interviews, tweets it when a new song coming out and you all eat it up. We all truly know the NT way. You need to have tough skin and take the slander as it comes. This site always been like that from the early days and all the "usuals" or "og's" know that, thats how people really show how long they been around here.

LMAO. Tell me why when we half of us stood up to hear his rant is when he ended it and ran off? Aint even let no one ask him why he truly so sensitive? Funny *@$% is I know a couple people had something to say but view the vid good, see how quick he jets at the end of his statement to avoid the convo. Sad part is he would talked real tough and stood his ground if the rest of MMG was there. And if he dont mess with NT then why he drop NT here and there in songs or interviews, tweets it when a new song coming out and you all eat it up. We all truly know the NT way. You need to have tough skin and take the slander as it comes. This site always been like that from the early days and all the "usuals" or "og's" know that, thats how people really show how long they been around here.

Back
Top Bottom