Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

That Hamsterdam comparison is dead on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Furrell

Like I said, keeping reading what you want. Are y'all lame? Hell yeah y'all are. Did I call people frail? No I didn't.

Its @#*# like this as to why I don't rock with NT or even want to meet half of you in person.
Fam you can't be serious... I mean this is coming from a person who followed nters around begging them to buy him drinks and food and who fb messaged/twitter dm'd nters asking for advice on how to approach/talk to females?!?!?! 

Like seriously BE FOR REAL WITH YOURSELF, no one wants to meet you my G 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like I said, keeping reading what you want. Are y'all lame? Hell yeah y'all are. Did I call people frail? No I didn't.

Its @#*# like this as to why I don't rock with NT or even want to meet half of you in person.
Fam you can't be serious... I mean this is coming from a person who followed nters around begging them to buy him drinks and food and who fb messaged/twitter dm'd nters asking for advice on how to approach/talk to females?!?!?! 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by majicman

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
8612582e163b759f2a8ab8652be9c90d9677b87.jpeg

Originally Posted by majicman

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif