Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

b_shad.jpg
d_shad.jpg

My problem is with the guys who be in here and all on Twitter sayin Wale aint !$$%, he's soft etc then meeting dude then falling back on their words. If they feel its madatory to test a man everytime his name is brought up online, i figure that same sentiment would be shown in real life... but hey maybe i was raised different

Thats exactly y my dude Harm hopped up and started to chase son after the matter.
Even tho we aint get to really hear what was said, kuz he obviously wasnt barking loud
enough to be heard by us 5 ft away, he felt he needed to prove his disdain for that man.
But me and the rest of the goons wasnt bout to let son get jammed up in another city.
This man was prob the only one there wit legit reasons to pop off, and when he seent son,
said something on the spot. Even decided to leave ol boy alone kuz he was eating.

But yea, he really doesnt like that dude
laugh.gif

My problem is with the guys who be in here and all on Twitter sayin Wale aint !$$%, he's soft etc then meeting dude then falling back on their words. If they feel its madatory to test a man everytime his name is brought up online, i figure that same sentiment would be shown in real life... but hey maybe i was raised different

Thats exactly y my dude Harm hopped up and started to chase son after the matter.
Even tho we aint get to really hear what was said, kuz he obviously wasnt barking loud
enough to be heard by us 5 ft away, he felt he needed to prove his disdain for that man.
But me and the rest of the goons wasnt bout to let son get jammed up in another city.
This man was prob the only one there wit legit reasons to pop off, and when he seent son,
said something on the spot. Even decided to leave ol boy alone kuz he was eating.

But yea, he really doesnt like that dude
laugh.gif

Damn Cake, You went in 

But yo he deserved it. He always has something negative to say about Everything..$%@* just cant be love. He had it coming 

Damn Cake, You went in 

But yo he deserved it. He always has something negative to say about Everything..$%@* just cant be love. He had it coming 

I always wondered how dude managed to become an outcast of a crazy diverse group full of some of the weirdest dudes I've ever met.
laugh.gif

I always wondered how dude managed to become an outcast of a crazy diverse group full of some of the weirdest dudes I've ever met.
laugh.gif

i really wish yall let Harm do his thugthizzle...cuz that passive agressive %!+ wale was speakin...man..."you see us" i dont like that %!+ at all...

i really wish yall let Harm do his thugthizzle...cuz that passive agressive %!+ wale was speakin...man..."you see us" i dont like that %!+ at all...

roll.gif

Son took the BD[emoji]8482[/emoji] to NikeTalk.

I don't understand why this dude Furrell says he doesn't want to meet half of us yet follows a ton of NikeTalkers on Twitter and also shows up to a couple of NT NYC Summits, only to get shunned.

Oh and by the way, stop stealing quotes from NT and using them on Twitter like you made them up.

rk68gw.png

2n9lys9.png

That's some shameful %%@*.

roll.gif

Son took the BD[emoji]8482[/emoji] to NikeTalk.

I don't understand why this dude Furrell says he doesn't want to meet half of us yet follows a ton of NikeTalkers on Twitter and also shows up to a couple of NT NYC Summits, only to get shunned.

Oh and by the way, stop stealing quotes from NT and using them on Twitter like you made them up.

rk68gw.png

2n9lys9.png

That's some shameful %%@*.

Back
Top Bottom