Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

This dude Cake

20h3w9ujpg.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Furrell

So them lames told you that rumor too? Cool. I DM'd people asking for advice? Aight. You got it.

Got gassed up on a trip to Miami and now you think you're the +*#*. ##$# outta here.

Duke traits run strong in you, +!$@* made punk.

Oh... Interesting... Very.

Especially when you go on to say this in the CBB thread

Funny Seeing You Here... You're the last person anyone should take advice about group gatherings from
laugh.gif
You gonna follow me in every thread now? Keep it up. You fell for the trap down in Miami hook line and sinker from dudes who ain't never met me in their life and all they have to go by is hearsay. I'll let it rock though.

I asked for a meal? You're damn right I did. It was my birthday and dudes said they were treating me to dinner. Plus as someone who was interning for free, I'll take everything I can get but those lames made it look like I was begging. Only those dudes that have no job, no credit, etc. can slander someone when they don't know the whole story but I like I said, I'm gonna let it rock because no one is going to chase me off from anything.

Like I said in the music forum, that's why I don't want to meet half of you. Somehow that night managed to destroy whatever rep I had because of baseless rumors and claims. Didn't help that the flames were fueled by MayorNYC.

This man is A Joke.  Point Blank Period.  I go in there hours before I even speak on his cashmere behavior and see you looking for a  boys fb to send him a message telling him not to have event getting up with people on here because you're a lame.  Every dude from both of the events in NYC got along and rocked with each other except you. You talking real outta character my man.

So let me get this straight... first it was a rumor right, then you go in another thread and cop to it blaming the people who saw you prostituting yourself out.  Buy you dinner? Fam you was following Moon around the bowling alley begging him for Happy Meal My G, of course this is in between the time you were whispering sweet nothings into Shorty Pop's ear... Who of course had just sucked someone off in the car  And this didn't come from Mayor flames, I got real homies in NYC who was there and witnessed Moon turn around and bark on you "SON I'MA BUY YOU ONE SO YOU CAN LEAVE ME ALONE!" fam I know the entire story... But its a rumor tho... just like you try to give the allusion that you didn't fb message/dm boys asking how to get ({}) but you don't go as far denying it, you don't say it didn't happen because you know it did... And you know that I know that it did.

I'ma Lame... I'm *+#*$ Made... but you go on twitter and send sublimes when we follow each other.  I'm *+#*$ Made but I respond and @ you because I'm talking directly to you, I'm not dancing around anything... You got people hittin me up tellin me you hit them up telling them to tell me to calm down and that you're sublime was about me.  But I'm *+#*$ made

Tellin boy's you wish I was there so you could touch me... Fam in 4 years of college at SU you didn't touch a female what I look like being worried about you touching me?  I went to school 3hrs away and had *#+%#$ from your University sucking me off my man, but you're right in the thick of it and didn't manage to get more than a hug, yet I'm supposed to take your tough new found courage talk serious?  But  Then Again You're Not Saying This To Me... You're Telling People Who Know
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're A LAME

ON MY DAUGHTERS LIFE I tweeted my response to you and had dudes from your city hit my phone saying "Say the word Cake and I'ma Handle That"  My home girl said she'd slap the @*%% outta you for getting outta character like this... So you might be the one who should calm the %!@% down young man.

Like Seriously Cut It Out! And Isn't Me Trying To Swag On You I'm just showing you how you manage to make yourself look more and more LAME every time you pull this. I'm no tough guy but I'm not the one for you to try to score points on at all fam trust me
30t6p3b.gif
OMG 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I cant breeve!

This might be the post of the century. Wow...so much ether in one post!

So them lames told you that rumor too? Cool. I DM'd people asking for advice? Aight. You got it.

Got gassed up on a trip to Miami and now you think you're the +*#*. ##$# outta here.

Duke traits run strong in you, +!$@* made punk.

Oh... Interesting... Very.

Especially when you go on to say this in the CBB thread

Funny Seeing You Here... You're the last person anyone should take advice about group gatherings from
laugh.gif
You gonna follow me in every thread now? Keep it up. You fell for the trap down in Miami hook line and sinker from dudes who ain't never met me in their life and all they have to go by is hearsay. I'll let it rock though.

I asked for a meal? You're damn right I did. It was my birthday and dudes said they were treating me to dinner. Plus as someone who was interning for free, I'll take everything I can get but those lames made it look like I was begging. Only those dudes that have no job, no credit, etc. can slander someone when they don't know the whole story but I like I said, I'm gonna let it rock because no one is going to chase me off from anything.

Like I said in the music forum, that's why I don't want to meet half of you. Somehow that night managed to destroy whatever rep I had because of baseless rumors and claims. Didn't help that the flames were fueled by MayorNYC.

This man is A Joke.  Point Blank Period.  I go in there hours before I even speak on his cashmere behavior and see you looking for a  boys fb to send him a message telling him not to have event getting up with people on here because you're a lame.  Every dude from both of the events in NYC got along and rocked with each other except you. You talking real outta character my man.

So let me get this straight... first it was a rumor right, then you go in another thread and cop to it blaming the people who saw you prostituting yourself out.  Buy you dinner? Fam you was following Moon around the bowling alley begging him for Happy Meal My G, of course this is in between the time you were whispering sweet nothings into Shorty Pop's ear... Who of course had just sucked someone off in the car  And this didn't come from Mayor flames, I got real homies in NYC who was there and witnessed Moon turn around and bark on you "SON I'MA BUY YOU ONE SO YOU CAN LEAVE ME ALONE!" fam I know the entire story... But its a rumor tho... just like you try to give the allusion that you didn't fb message/dm boys asking how to get ({}) but you don't go as far denying it, you don't say it didn't happen because you know it did... And you know that I know that it did.

I'ma Lame... I'm *+#*$ Made... but you go on twitter and send sublimes when we follow each other.  I'm *+#*$ Made but I respond and @ you because I'm talking directly to you, I'm not dancing around anything... You got people hittin me up tellin me you hit them up telling them to tell me to calm down and that you're sublime was about me.  But I'm *+#*$ made

Tellin boy's you wish I was there so you could touch me... Fam in 4 years of college at SU you didn't touch a female what I look like being worried about you touching me?  I went to school 3hrs away and had *#+%#$ from your University sucking me off my man, but you're right in the thick of it and didn't manage to get more than a hug, yet I'm supposed to take your tough new found courage talk serious?  But  Then Again You're Not Saying This To Me... You're Telling People Who Know
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're A LAME

ON MY DAUGHTERS LIFE I tweeted my response to you and had dudes from your city hit my phone saying "Say the word Cake and I'ma Handle That"  My home girl said she'd slap the @*%% outta you for getting outta character like this... So you might be the one who should calm the %!@% down young man.

Like Seriously Cut It Out! And Isn't Me Trying To Swag On You I'm just showing you how you manage to make yourself look more and more LAME every time you pull this. I'm no tough guy but I'm not the one for you to try to score points on at all fam trust me
30t6p3b.gif
OMG 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I cant breeve!

This might be the post of the century. Wow...so much ether in one post!

It happens every NTFL. We in miami having a good time and the reporters at home speculating. I didnt even know he was talking to us till he was leaving .40. the people he voiced his feelings to didnt have a problem and were fans of is and was confused. Cant son a group of people that are confused as what youre talking bout. Dude left and we back to doing us..... besides harm (who has a real issue with him) Whats lame is the creation of the story. Exaggrated by people that wasn't even there. Oh and DAMN Cake why you did dude like that lol
roll.gif

It happens every NTFL. We in miami having a good time and the reporters at home speculating. I didnt even know he was talking to us till he was leaving .40. the people he voiced his feelings to didnt have a problem and were fans of is and was confused. Cant son a group of people that are confused as what youre talking bout. Dude left and we back to doing us..... besides harm (who has a real issue with him) Whats lame is the creation of the story. Exaggrated by people that wasn't even there. Oh and DAMN Cake why you did dude like that lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I think he might have just avoided this section after Cake's post.

Nah, he got banned in another thread.

laugh.gif
 Tried to get him self banned so he wldnt have to endure the perma ether  no more

laugh.gif
 Tried to get him self banned so he wldnt have to endure the perma ether  no more

Originally Posted by k3stacks

laugh.gif
same $@*$ i said
roll.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

laugh.gif
same $@*$ i said
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom