Wale Ft. Lady Gaga- Chillin' [{Video Shoot Pics}]

lady-gaga-

lady-gaga-

img_7011.jpg

3195642195_fbbd6a8080.jpg

lady_gaga_cellulite_2.0.0.0x0.400x755.jpeg

your welcome
happy.gif

Maybe if she didn't look like Marv Albert in the face.

lady-gaga-20090118-485616.jpg

Ol TNT Analyst Doug Collins lookin #$%...

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

My-T.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

and son i really just learned about drake recently, i dont know how long son been doing it, so you could be very right

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Savonne wrote:

Should be a nice video for a wack rapper...
seriously if you don't like wale and you live in the DMV area you should just kill yourself he representing the DMV %%! bag
smh.gif

wale is not repping the whole DMV. he reps dc, pg and moco. wale is a pretty good rapper tho. i group him in there with the likes of cudi and drake although cudi makes the better music out of the 3 of them. that being said, wale is doing his thing so i ain't mad at that. i wish he would stop claiming the DMV as a whole tho when it is obvious that is not the case.

the benz is sick, silver half cents not so much. jmo.
he shouts out the whole DMV tho, like he dont rep nova cuz he not from there, but he still shows it love, and really dc, pg, and moco only what really matters
laugh.gif

Cudi might be the better artist ( overall music) but as far as rapping goes, I think Wale is ahead of cudi and drake....I like drake but im not 100% sold that wayne don't ghost write his material, maybe i just havent heard another toronto type dude
laugh.gif
I challenge you to research how long Drake been at it vs. when D'Wayne changed his flow up (for the ump tine time in his career). I'm convinced it could be the other way around
laugh.gif
. D'Wayne just lacks so much originality! Every 2 seasons he emulates a different rapper. Dudes didn't start pumping Wayne untill he sucked off HOV to the either beat. He is the Kid Rock of rap. Str8 rap to rock (Who does that really?)

Nothing but the truth.

pimp.gif

My-T.
roll.gif

Ol' "What a spectacular move!" lookin'. . .

May I repeat that I would give Gaga the Bizness... like it was the night before my Wedding.

From MANY angles. Good to see he's getting the Area flavor in that joint.

So is Wale signed or did I miss that. I really gotta catch up. Is Tabey Signed or is he Independent?

After seeing more pics of GAGA, she cool but she's not as phat as that initial pic made it seem.lol
as for Wale reppin the DC and MD, you right about the VA part Charm...but i mean whats the point of saying DM with the V?
and i know this is off topic but after seeing that video, i'm STILL trying to figure out when BunB all of a sudden became hip to sneakers andstreetwear...no hate, just wanna know

^^I laughed so hard reading that I farted.

Damn.. others heard it. So I just keep closing the door. lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^I laughed so hard reading that I farted.

Damn.. others heard it. So I just keep closing the door. lol
eek.gif
I ain't the only one who does this? S_ is straight embarrassing sometimes though...
embarassed.gif

We going on Gaga not Wale.
laugh.gif

My-T.
naw but having lady gaga on this joint was a good look for the single..she actually prob save the single so it could get some type of radio playand video play....cause shes more known in other genres then homie....plus the verses are wack and cant carry the single alone....her on the hook savedit....even though i think og was better...

interscope prob figured they needed to save the single and to get a bigger push and throw her on the track....that beats is nasty for sure though...hopefullyit get some good plays for a summer track...

not hatin on homie...he's doing his thing and got some joints..ill suport though since he represents the area..i just though his verse were superwack....and yall cant even lie about that

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

smh.gif
@ shoe don

N' what I do? I'm just saying, I'm used to y'all going ALL in on homie. It's kinda getting old. As for GaGa, she sucks singing and probablygives great mic checks,
laugh.gif

*kicks the mic stand, slams Toweh's mic again and George Jeff walks off the stage*
N' I ain't saving them, I'm just sayin'................
smh.gif
smh.gif
back at you N'
laugh.gif

O threw his mic down.. picked up TOWEHs joint and then threw it BACK down..

Dag fool.

*runs out and kicks both mics and runs back off flailiing arms*

^This N' out of nowhere
pimp.gif

Shut up Harm, I stick and move, stick and move. It's hard to be on here with my job now.

You still my N' though. I just wasn't trying to get that Cap't Save'em tag. I'm just saying.............
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom