Wale got his panties in a bunch again. vol. Female Tendencies.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Wale should have just spoke on it once, and then moved on..the constant tweets is not a good look

This.

Dude has one of these situations like once every 2 months.....smoke a few blunts and chillllllllll my n_, damn.

Could have easily flipped the situation and kicked game saying he went into the crowd looking for shortie.

Beefin with females always makes you look foolish, its a lose-lose situation. Ask Joe budden.

Twitter ain't for everybody.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Could have easily flipped the situation and kicked game saying he went into the crowd looking for shortie.

Beefin with females always makes you look foolish, its a lose-lose situation. Ask Joe budden.

He didnt handle the situation well, but at the end of the day I can say Wale has never bit his tongue for anybody. Son ALWAYS gets his opinion heard.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i never realized this was the Rosa that was pregnant by Rob Kardashian on the show
until now

she got knocked up by Rob Kardashian ?
on the show she said she lost the baby though

it looked scripted to me

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Wale should have just spoke on it once, and then moved on..the constant tweets is not a good look
This!
30t6p3b.gif

Why this man so sensitive? He got insecurity issues or something.
Nah, he just wont let a B disrespect him, you gotta brush it off sometimes, people talk cuz they got a mouth.

He obviously has a problem. Who reads Rosa Acosta tweets? She tried to get in a light-hearted sneak diss. Dude pounces like his whole fam was insulted.

Can't defend this. I'm really seeing the *****assness in him now.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Peep Game

She ROASTED him hahahahahahahahaha!!!
"guys menstrate too"
laugh.gif

wale must've started gettin bunz late in his life, cuz that bitterness SEEPS through da keyboard... he's always walking around with resentment, fams u signed coño!
laugh.gif

and to be funky i always thought ya was gassin that he's too sensitive....guess imma believer now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word i know the type

chicks musta called dude an african booty scratcher all though grade school

Truth in most of what Wale tweeted. Still though, he did look a bit sensitive with the back and forth and all that.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Truth in most of what Wale tweeted. Still though, he did look a bit sensitive with the back and forth and all that.

Word, Wale wasnt lying. He did go hard on shorty though...

Can't say I didn't tell ya'll ..

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Why is it he only go in on *+@#+# tho?

Chick must've broke his heart when he young ..

He's just a scorned little man

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Word, Wale wasnt lying. He did go hard on shorty though...
While I don't normally care for childish %+!% like this, she is a nobody, and responding to her so many times is not a good look regardless who you are.
Really comes off as someone who can't just let %+!% slide, defending yourself anytime a shot is thrown comes off as sensitive and insecure.

Dude is making moves, keep it moving.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by HARM

Can't say I didn't tell ya'll ..

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Why is it he only go in on *+@#+# tho?

Chick must've broke his heart when he young ..

He's just a scorned little man

Cheated on light skinned Dominique when we was 17
I figured I hurt her, she evidently hurt me
And All Women Who Had Light Features...

(c) Wale "Shades"

One of my favorite songs from him though

Dude definitely needs to overlook the pettiness at times.

With that said, his new single off the album, Chain Music is tough.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ shouting out Ben Baller on the track

He OD but it's not like he was lying.

Arguing with females, much less online is < though.

They better just send out promotional tweets from his account because with his new joint coming up, i could see a lot more meltdowns happening.

Back
Top Bottom