WALE HHG INTERVIEW... HE MENTIONS NT

He mentions NT a lot.
That Mixtape About Nothing is gonna be dope.
pimp.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You also mentioned in "Rain, Sleet, Snow" that you want your own pair of Air Forces by the time they reach their 50th anniversary. What do you have to do to earn that?
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They're going to have to hold me down. I would rather have a phone product though. I'm a phone fanatic. I would love to have the NikeTalk website give me feedback. I want to be able to design the joint. Those are my people. I love to go on NikeTalk. It's just like HipHopGame. I go there and some things are positive and some things are negative but people keep it real.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

lol why do I feel honored... I remember see'in dude in the WDYWT post and not knowin who he was
pimp.gif

^^^
Speakin of mixtapes . . .
Wasn't "The Mixtape About Nothin"
Suppose to drop at the end of March??

I hope he just raps and doesn't try and incorporate go-go into his music. Not to say it would ever reach mainstream, but hearing some out-of-townerscreaming 640 or 36th & minnesota would blow my day.

Yo I know you reading this man so yeah.... I JUST heard that Nike Boots joint with weezy like last week (hella late...). I !!+% with it tho man. Good job. Iwanted to make that my first thread since being banned 2 months ago but since it was already a thread about Wale I said !!+% it.

pimp.gif
that's whats up...waiting on that mixtape to drop. I like the fact he keep it 100 about NT(hell he even came on here after he signed...a min after butstill)

he obviously doesnt know the first two rules of NT

1. NEVER TALK ABOUT NIKETALK.
2.READ NUMBER ONE

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Yo I know you reading this man so yeah.... I JUST heard that Nike Boots joint with weezy like last week (hella late...). I !!+% with it tho man. Good job. I wanted to make that my first thread since being banned 2 months ago but since it was already a thread about Wale I said !!+% it.

Daaamn! Word to everything N__ mentioned you in the "Where Are They?" thread. Whatchu get banned for?

^First, links?!?!?!?!

Basically, I got sniped on some BS in a PYP in the general forum. I posted a youtube of one of my songs and it had some cursing (whoopy damn doo). Some snitchtype was finger pointing and I said I wasn't gonna take the song down because of him so if he wanted to snitch he should just do so. I guess Meth steppedin and banned me. I still don't know who sniped me... which one of ya'll kicked me?

Nice interview, patiently waiting for the mixtape to drop....... Now if we can get Jewels to give us a release date(or month) then NT can be straight for a lilwhile
nerd.gif

Damn, I'm not even in the "NT rappers" conversation anymore
smh.gif
. I been gone too long
laugh.gif
... At least Kneesh still *%*@$ wit ya boy.

Steel City Music. Vol 5. -- May 2008
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom