wale is MAD lmfao

“You mean to tell me Juicy J album better than mine?” he said, his voice rising. “Is that what you trying to tell me?”

what else is new

dude is soooo ******g corny and emotional

and I dont think he'd bust a grape in a fruit fight either

Last edited:
Wale been acting hoish for years now.  This ain't nothin new. 

He's probably scouring NT right now reading this thread looking for more reasons to complain. 

Stay Trippy >>>> The Gifted and Ambition

He throws tantrums that are more childish than Kanye's.

Talking about knocking people out. Wale is surrounded by security and is 5'6"

Man these dudes be making enough money and got a good life to trip over some **** like that. This is pitiful, but that's how wale acts.

wale is a cornball..

can't knock his hustle tho
Charlmagne called wale a dark skinned ***** with light skin ***** tendencies.
roll.gif

One Of Those Nights >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wale's last 3 albums

Matter fact, how is he throwing shade at Juicy when he was on his album? That's grimey :lol:

We should all be a lil more understanding it might be that time of the month for Wale can be a lot to deal with I'm sure.

Was it that bad?? Never heard it.
No it wasn't that bad. It wasn't bad at all. It is his best album to date and besides a couple tracks aimed at the stripper crowd, the album meshes really well. Personally, it was one of the best hip hop projects to release all year. As far as hip hop and rap goes, it deserved to be on that list, but considering the history between Complex and Wale, this wasn't much of a surprise to me. Dude may be emotional, but at least he's passionate about his work and thinks it deserves the proper recognition. Can't say that for many rappers out now.

Juicy J needs to diss him off the strength
mean.gif
the disrespect
He's garbage.

Last edited:
Wale...your Napoleon complex is showing

his best work to date is still the "Mixtape About Nothing."

Was it that bad?? Never heard it.
No it wasn't that bad. It wasn't bad at all. It is his best album to date and besides a couple tracks aimed at the stripper crowd, the album meshes really well. Personally, it was one of the best hip hop projects to release all year. As far as hip hop and rap goes, it deserved to be on that list, but considering the history between Complex and Wale, this wasn't much of a surprise to me. Dude may be emotional, but at least he's passionate about his work and thinks it deserves the proper recognition. Can't say that for many rappers out now.

Juicy J needs to diss him off the strength
mean.gif
the disrespect
He's garbage.
Then what is Wale? Cause dude has had two good songs ever, one of which had nothing to do with him (Ambition)

Back
Top Bottom