Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's not the first time I've heard people say they hear his verse cut. I know they did it at a station in Baltimore because of some beef.

Man, let me tell you.

I'm driving home from Wal-Mart on a Sunday night at like 11pm about a month ago. Tell me why, the WHOLE DRIVE back I'm sittin here listening to 92.3 and they're just dissin the hell out of Wale. I mean, diss song after diss song. And I'm sittin here tryna figure out why, then this dude Bossman comes on (Baltimore rapper). Son is signed to Roc Nation I guess and he was talkin about how he made all these disses because they were lookin out for Wale and not him, blah blah. I mean he made a diss to every hot song out right now even Ashton Martin Music and Chillin'. And the irony of it was that all of dude's disses were about how Wale isn't street like him and how he be fakin (which he really doesn't), but he was rapping over a RICK ROSS beat. Shoutin out Ross and everything like he got the beat straight from him. Like, c'mon, dog. Dude was tryna defend himself like he's beefin with Gucci too, but somehow ain't no diss songs about Gucci. I think its real sad, though, because people were LOVIN it, calling in and whatnot, Bossman was feelin himself hard off of all the collective hate that was runnin through the DMV that night. Plus, the DJ's were tryna keep it goin playing diss songs by OTHER artists towards Wale. Mind you these disses were of the lowest quality possible and by the most no-name people ever. This was the ENTIRE SHOW. It was just so sad, to me, that in a day and age where everyone is getting on, it's like the DMV would rather not see anyone get on. We just want to be under appreciated and complain about that.

You already know how that goes... Bossman been gettin love in BMore for a while now... I've never heard Bossman played on 95.5 or 93.9 though.... Dude just sounds really salty to me... I saw some interview how he was sayin he used to show Wale love but when Wale started to come up he didn't show it back...

It's not the first time I've heard people say they hear his verse cut. I know they did it at a station in Baltimore because of some beef.

Man, let me tell you.

I'm driving home from Wal-Mart on a Sunday night at like 11pm about a month ago. Tell me why, the WHOLE DRIVE back I'm sittin here listening to 92.3 and they're just dissin the hell out of Wale. I mean, diss song after diss song. And I'm sittin here tryna figure out why, then this dude Bossman comes on (Baltimore rapper). Son is signed to Roc Nation I guess and he was talkin about how he made all these disses because they were lookin out for Wale and not him, blah blah. I mean he made a diss to every hot song out right now even Ashton Martin Music and Chillin'. And the irony of it was that all of dude's disses were about how Wale isn't street like him and how he be fakin (which he really doesn't), but he was rapping over a RICK ROSS beat. Shoutin out Ross and everything like he got the beat straight from him. Like, c'mon, dog. Dude was tryna defend himself like he's beefin with Gucci too, but somehow ain't no diss songs about Gucci. I think its real sad, though, because people were LOVIN it, calling in and whatnot, Bossman was feelin himself hard off of all the collective hate that was runnin through the DMV that night. Plus, the DJ's were tryna keep it goin playing diss songs by OTHER artists towards Wale. Mind you these disses were of the lowest quality possible and by the most no-name people ever. This was the ENTIRE SHOW. It was just so sad, to me, that in a day and age where everyone is getting on, it's like the DMV would rather not see anyone get on. We just want to be under appreciated and complain about that.

You already know how that goes... Bossman been gettin love in BMore for a while now... I've never heard Bossman played on 95.5 or 93.9 though.... Dude just sounds really salty to me... I saw some interview how he was sayin he used to show Wale love but when Wale started to come up he didn't show it back...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Man, let me tell you.

The show ya'll were listening to was Rap Attack which showcases a lot of acts from the city during the segment...

And prior to all of this, there was a show a few weeks back that featured Bossman, and he brought out Wale...

It's alleged that Bossman wasnt too thrilled about the way Wale was performing, plus he was already feeling that Wale wasnt doing anything to put Bossman/Bmore music on the scene...

Which is wrong because PG/DC stations do play artist from Baltimore and do play club music from time-to-time (at least they used to)...

It was a day or two after the show that the "No Hands" diss surfaced on the radio...

The other part of this was Wale got mad and made comments about 92Q for playing "No Hands" with his verse cut out... when it was actually a syndicated morning show that actually played the song...

All of this brought about the back and forth between Wale/ Baltimore rappers...

Even still, its dumb because most of these Baltimore rappers dont want to associate the city with anything "DMV" related, but when Wale gets put on, then they wanna cry about how he doesnt show the city love... (Which is false because Wale tore down Artscape with his performance in Baltimore, his song "Black & Gold", etc.)

Plus, at one point, Bossman had a deal with So-So Def (that fell through) and he dropped an album that was well recieved by the city...

I think its a mix of him gettin desperate and local rappers salty at Wale for no reason that fueled all of the hate...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Man, let me tell you.

The show ya'll were listening to was Rap Attack which showcases a lot of acts from the city during the segment...

And prior to all of this, there was a show a few weeks back that featured Bossman, and he brought out Wale...

It's alleged that Bossman wasnt too thrilled about the way Wale was performing, plus he was already feeling that Wale wasnt doing anything to put Bossman/Bmore music on the scene...

Which is wrong because PG/DC stations do play artist from Baltimore and do play club music from time-to-time (at least they used to)...

It was a day or two after the show that the "No Hands" diss surfaced on the radio...

The other part of this was Wale got mad and made comments about 92Q for playing "No Hands" with his verse cut out... when it was actually a syndicated morning show that actually played the song...

All of this brought about the back and forth between Wale/ Baltimore rappers...

Even still, its dumb because most of these Baltimore rappers dont want to associate the city with anything "DMV" related, but when Wale gets put on, then they wanna cry about how he doesnt show the city love... (Which is false because Wale tore down Artscape with his performance in Baltimore, his song "Black & Gold", etc.)

Plus, at one point, Bossman had a deal with So-So Def (that fell through) and he dropped an album that was well recieved by the city...

I think its a mix of him gettin desperate and local rappers salty at Wale for no reason that fueled all of the hate...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I'M MAD AS HELL..SOMEONE SAID WHO IS JAH CURE?!?

I don't know who this is. 
ohwell.gif

congrats to Wale tho

I dont see how this is a bad move.

He has more creative freedom and Ross opens up a whole other lane for production. Meek Mill and him can sharpen each others skills....Meek totally bodied "Pandemonium"

More hands in the pie but it is what it is.

I dont see how this is a bad move.

He has more creative freedom and Ross opens up a whole other lane for production. Meek Mill and him can sharpen each others skills....Meek totally bodied "Pandemonium"

More hands in the pie but it is what it is.

ITS GOOD FOR WALE FOR EXPOSURE BECAUSE ROSS HOT RIGHT NOW...BUT DO WALE FIT INTO ROSS MOLD WITH TRIPLE C'S AND THE MUSIC THEY MAKING. NAAAAA...

ITS GOOD FOR WALE FOR EXPOSURE BECAUSE ROSS HOT RIGHT NOW...BUT DO WALE FIT INTO ROSS MOLD WITH TRIPLE C'S AND THE MUSIC THEY MAKING. NAAAAA...

Back
Top Bottom