Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Shoulda moved into the Dojo with Ski Beatz

Great. Then we'd get another album to put us to sleep. Its coo for 2 or 3 songs but i'm not trying to hear no whole album by Ski Beatz.
I'm not really speaking musically I find Ski Beatz boring as hell since his comeback but Wale would fit in better sandwiched between Jim Jones and Curren$y on some track produced by Ski Beatz than between (INSERT MEMBER OF TRIPLE C'S) and Gunplay.
IMHO he needs to start going to Best Kept Secret 24/7.

Mann...Wale will do just fine. Seems as if everyones a fortune teller nowadays, its a new direction the man is goin with his music. Ross had a great year in 2010 & wale became a recognizable artist in the year as well. I really cant find nothing wrong with the mesh up until some wack tracks start poppin up.

but then again... you rarely get that on a Ross track
smokin.gif

Mann...Wale will do just fine. Seems as if everyones a fortune teller nowadays, its a new direction the man is goin with his music. Ross had a great year in 2010 & wale became a recognizable artist in the year as well. I really cant find nothing wrong with the mesh up until some wack tracks start poppin up.

but then again... you rarely get that on a Ross track
smokin.gif

wale is still not going to sell. his most played song is not even his own song (no hands). how can ross help him and he cant even help the others in his group. and at the end of the day he will still be from PG and not DC

wale is still not going to sell. his most played song is not even his own song (no hands). how can ross help him and he cant even help the others in his group. and at the end of the day he will still be from PG and not DC

Wale had a better year last year than he did when his debut dropped.
Some of yall are buggin thinkin he cant fit in wit Ross & on Luger beats,
like Play Ur Part & Pandamonium are weak. Not to mention No Hands was
a great look fror him, and he aint sound too bad on that Make It Rain beat.

Personally, I think he's better off career wise.

Wale had a better year last year than he did when his debut dropped.
Some of yall are buggin thinkin he cant fit in wit Ross & on Luger beats,
like Play Ur Part & Pandamonium are weak. Not to mention No Hands was
a great look fror him, and he aint sound too bad on that Make It Rain beat.

Personally, I think he's better off career wise.

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

NOBODY is selling these days. Except for a very select elite company.
People are missing the point. This move gives him creative control that he didn't have with interscope. No more Lady Gaga singles and mismanagement of projects. This will spell better music from Wale...nevermind album sales. Aint' nobody making money from that anyway. Show money is where it's at.

People are missing the point. This move gives him creative control that he didn't have with interscope. No more Lady Gaga singles and mismanagement of projects. This will spell better music from Wale...nevermind album sales. Aint' nobody making money from that anyway. Show money is where it's at.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Exactly. Dudes talking about album sales. Man Rick Ross album went gold and he's one of the highest selling rappers in the game behind Em, Jay, Wayne and Drake. Ain't nobody selling. This ain't a move to boost album sales. I don't know why people still talking about album sales in 2011 anyway.

Exactly. Dudes talking about album sales. Man Rick Ross album went gold and he's one of the highest selling rappers in the game behind Em, Jay, Wayne and Drake. Ain't nobody selling. This ain't a move to boost album sales. I don't know why people still talking about album sales in 2011 anyway.

Yup there was a video in the jewelry thread with Wale and Rozay superbowl weekend...

He basically explained that when he would go to his label with something they would shut him down but now that he is with MMG he can do what he wants basically.... 

Ross gives him the OK....

And he got a fresh blacked out diamond Cartier watch.....
laugh.gif

Yup there was a video in the jewelry thread with Wale and Rozay superbowl weekend...

He basically explained that when he would go to his label with something they would shut him down but now that he is with MMG he can do what he wants basically.... 

Ross gives him the OK....

And he got a fresh blacked out diamond Cartier watch.....
laugh.gif

so is wale gettin money or not?

he was driving a old lexus last time i seen him outside the club

I'm sure he's getting that show money...

How long ago was that?

I'm sure he's getting that show money...

How long ago was that?

about 3 months ago.
him all his boys were squeezed up in the lexus

anyone know the story between wale and sneakerman dan??

what happen between theM?

about 3 months ago.
him all his boys were squeezed up in the lexus

anyone know the story between wale and sneakerman dan??

what happen between theM?

laugh.gif
 Damn. I'm pretty sure he copped that Lexus brand new a couple years ago.
That equals "driving an old Lexus" and questions whether he's getting money or not? 
laugh.gif

Some of you would be MUCH better off in posts regarding Wale if you just post a disclaimer that you just don't like him before you post.

laugh.gif
 Damn. I'm pretty sure he copped that Lexus brand new a couple years ago.
That equals "driving an old Lexus" and questions whether he's getting money or not? 
laugh.gif

Some of you would be MUCH better off in posts regarding Wale if you just post a disclaimer that you just don't like him before you post.

but if ur claiming on twitter u made 80k in a weekend im sure u can do better than a old body lexus

but if ur claiming on twitter u made 80k in a weekend im sure u can do better than a old body lexus

Back
Top Bottom