~~~ Wale - Pretty Girls (Video) Vol. Updated Official Video ~~~

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

He may have tripped up and created a perfect avenue for a "Shades" video to be dropped.
yup..

If I was him I'd use a little part of that girl's vid and go straight into the Shades video

You're onto something here..

Interscope dumb though. I'm sure they won't pay for a Shades video. I believe Wale already said they planning on doing a video for 90210.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

starzinoureyes wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

want to punch her stupid !*# in the mouth... calling them "spanish girls". word? they were all from Spain, though?
grin.gif

she needs to step off that soap box & quit sounding so ignorant.

on a side note,�wale could get it.. over & over & over again.

sick.gif
 girl bye

laugh.gif
 what?
grab him by his dreads & do unforgivable work to that man.
devil.gif

wait hold up... wale is on nt????
beast mode activated.

LOL at Ben... and yeah I wish Gucci could have made an appearance. That's his type of video.

I
indifferent.gif
'd so hard when I saw Khaled....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

beast mode activated.

First beasting done by a NT female I've seen in 7 years
eek.gif
times really are a changing

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

starzinoureyes wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

want to punch her stupid !*# in the mouth... calling them "spanish girls". word? they were all from Spain, though?
grin.gif

she needs to step off that soap box & quit sounding so ignorant.

on a side note,�wale could get it.. over & over & over again.

sick.gif
 girl bye

laugh.gif
 what?
grab him by his dreads & do unforgivable work to that man.
devil.gif

beast mode activated.

that is all you ma...

ilovehiphop43-do work starz

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

He may have tripped up and created a perfect avenue for a "Shades" video to be dropped.
yup..

If I was him I'd use a little part of that girl's vid and go straight into the Shades video

Interscope dumb though. I'm sure they won't pay for a Shades video. I believe Wale already said they planning on doing a video for 90210.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Interscope what the f are you doing.. Pick the worst song on the album....They could have picked Inhibitions or Mirrors if you don't at least let him use Shades

It feels like what they are trying to do is make him into a teeny booper rapper.

The Pharrell joint should have immediately followed up Chillin' in my opinion. I almost remember reading Inhibitions was the 2nd single but I guess they said eff it.

They doin a Go-Go Inhibitions remix...

Wale was on ustream the other day in the studio w/ Pharrell tryna get him to re-do the hook...

He said he might get some another rapper to do a verse on it, he mentioned Rick Ross...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

yup..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Interscope what the f are you doing.. Pick the worst song on the album....They could have picked Inhibitions or Mirrors if you don't at least let him use Shades

It feels like what they are trying to do is make him into a teeny booper rapper.
indifferent.gif

One of the worst songs on the album, Bun straight half #!+'d his verse.

"You need to go away like the rain song".............. 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

They doin a Go-Go Inhibitions remix...

Wale was on ustream the other day in the studio w/ Pharrell tryna get him to re-do the hook...

He said he might get some another rapper to do a verse on it, he mentioned Rick Ross...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
PERFECT hook for a Go-Go joints*tips hat to Wale

they play the pharrel joint all the time in the urea....i thought for sure it was the next single.

I like the ending when he's acting as an orchestra conductor with the champagne bottles while the people sang. The rest was kind of typical.

Back
Top Bottom