Wale. step in here bruh Vol. $$! are you doing?

Bruh. As a "Wale fan" since Paint a Picture, PG/DMV native born and raised, and as somebody that defended you through the "Beautiful Bliss Massacre" I can no longer support you or your movement after this. Forefeit your spot to Fat Trel cuz, we not riding with you around these parts no more. You embarrassed US and this %@$+ is unacceptable.

*Insert video of Meek Mill murdering Hot 97 while Wale plays the background http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player*

Where's your pride at? Artistic Integrity? You played your self my man, even Stalley spit something knowing he couldn't top Meek. It's the principle. Rozay should be ashamed as I am. Yes I'm mad

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Bruh. As a "Wale fan" since Paint a Picture, PG/DMV native born and raised, and as somebody that defended you through the "Beautiful Bliss Massacre" I can no longer support you or your movement after this. Forefeit your spot to Fat Trel cuz, we not riding with you around these parts no more. You embarrassed US and this %@$+ is unacceptable.

*Insert video of Meek Mill murdering Hot 97 while Wale plays the background http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player*

Where's your pride at? Artistic Integrity? You played your self my man, even Stalley spit something knowing he couldn't top Meek. It's the principle. Rozay should be ashamed as I am. Yes I'm mad
What we (as a "urea") should be even more mad about is he'll make a video for damn near every song on that average $** Ambition album, EXCEPT for "D.C. or Nothin'" 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

What we (as a "urea") should be even more mad about is he'll make a video for damn near every song on that average $** Ambition album, EXCEPT for "D.C. or Nothin'" 
indifferent.gif

The day "Miami Nights" video drops before "DC or nothing" is the day I find out MOCO address and hoodie and mask up

freestyle filled w/ retro sneaker references wasn't needed after that meek freestyle.....even wale understood

laugh.gif
wale can't catch a break on here.. what do ya'll really want from this man.. i guarantee no one but the OP was watching this and thinking "damn he making DC look bad"

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif
wale can't catch a break on here.. what do ya'll really want from this man.. i guarantee no one but the OP was watching this and thinking "damn he making DC look bad"
Pretty much. 

Originally Posted by Heshua

double post

OP is like one of those dudes who thinks guys in burger king fights on wssh makes all black ppl look bad. Wale was chillin bro. Let him be him. Y u so hurt?

Edit, just read your from PG....... ewww

A lot of people from the "urea" don't bang with him due to personal reasons...I call it the "Kobe Effect"...people don't like him as a person, but respect his talent. I bang with him personally...he was cool all the times I chilled with him back in the day.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

A lot of people from the "urea" don't bang with him due to personal reasons...I call it the "Kobe Effect"...people don't like him as a person, but respect his talent. I bang with him personally...he was cool all the times I chilled with him back in the day.

Dude is mad cool man, he just be chillin. He showed up to this african student bbq once(before he was super big) and he was coolin

%+#! what OP talking bout, but Meek right now, I aint buying the hype, but some day he gonna be that man. Since son came out and was spitting on them same ole beats he just be giving you that glimpse every once in a while. !!!+ getting more consistent, he looking like he bout to make the transition real soon

Ya'll DMV dudes stay crying bout something man. I don't even rock with Wale like that but hop off of son *!#$*#% bruh.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif

Was that the entire interview because it looks like they were for a while. Ralph didnt spit at all? Even if he didnt, its not that serious OP he looked like he was chilling to me. Meek killed it though
pimp.gif

put yourself in wale's shoes...would you wanna rap after meek obliterated that microphone? no thank you.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom