Wale: W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E equals.......

call me a hater but i think this song is horrible.
his flow is so bad and hes always rapping about shoes.
congrats to a DC cat coming up, but come harder.
he could have added so much more substance to that song.
stole a beat and threw his lyrics on horribly.

this is just MY 2 cents.

*goes back to listening to some real DC material : Bad Brains*

indifferent.gif
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you sound stupid (hater).
...The video was pretty bad though
tired.gif

Song is sick. And when you say he "stole" the beat, check the cover of URB magazine.. see who is accompanying Wale.

Originally Posted by solezovahoez

da song has some potential........i think
ohwell.gif

we all know u like kickz...leave dem out of ur songz

what do you want him to rap about sellin bricks, cookin coke, servin grams? like every other fake rapper. negative. he keeps it funky

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

Originally Posted by solezovahoez

da song has some potential........i think
ohwell.gif

we all know u like kickz...leave dem out of ur songz

what do you want him to rap about sellin bricks, cookin coke, servin grams? like every other fake rapper. negative. he keeps it funky

rpping bout sneakers has no substance.

at least he can rap about coc and then talk about it got him out the hood or something

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hes a joke to me.

and yes im hater.

call me a hater
Hater ...

You should read my post about this ... I love the fact that we all have opinions but enough of thebashing ... I mean you listen to Bad Brains ... how do you know good vs. bad rap ... Now that just sounded as ignorant as your rant ...

Man ya'll cats need to go hard and write a battle rap and post that joint on Youtube or some thing ...

But please stop BIIIIIIATCHING!!!!
wink.gif

Nothing personal homes ... I'm just tired of the crap

Dude has always been wack to me, I have tried to get into his music but he does nothing for me. Ill take:

Murs
Chaundon
Skyzoo
Guilty Simpson

over Wale. Just cant get with him, which I guess dubs me a "hater," since I dont like a rapper based solely on the fact that he lives close to me.

Speaking of Skyzoo, have you heard LYRCIALLY INCLINED featuring WALE?? Wale actually rhymes pretty well in comparison...
It's funny how the Who's who of Respected rappers, producers, and artists have validated and respect dude, yet he gets no love in his hometown....Crabs in a barrel Syndrome.....

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Crabs in a barrel Syndrome.....

I concur, but to a certain extent.

Point blank, people of/from/at DMV are gonna do their research consistently; this forum i.e. is not the place for many things to be done and said and it justbeing "respected" as a gospel (like other forums, cough cough).

DMV is the LAAAAAAAAAAST place people get "star struck."

I think its still backlash of dude and his "supporters" sticking their foots in their mouths in this very forum over the past few years (clowns), aswell as his rare political pushes in the area, and now the seems to be forceful desire to mention "non-hip-hop" things such as Hockey references and(of all things non-minority) Seinfield to crossover. Dude may watch hockey, may love Seinfield and know every episode, but again................ Welcome tothe "urea."

I've said dude is good when his production is great (and the opposite when the production is medicore). I have yet to be wrong on that one...

I just find it ironic that no other local (Tabi and Marky included) gets so much "hate" on here and some fail to realize its their own doing fromprevious actions...

I'd find some of the lyrical clothes and shoes dropping a little easier to swallow if it wasn't just stuff that his crew turned him onto months before.
And I still disagree with the idea of treating local music talent as if they were sports teams (i.e. blind loyalty just because they reside in the same area),though I admit I would have more of that mentality if I had a financial investment in local artists that might pay off for me if DC gets more exposure overallbut as a general music fan I couldn't care less and don't see why I should.

Back
Top Bottom