Wale - Wow... That’s Crazy - Out Now

I was thinking about that "made it after Kendrick and Joey" idea as well. 

Overall I'm not disappointed.

TAAN still the best album of 2015, though.

I like it so far. Not better than TAAN but it's a different sound. Idk if it will have much replay value though. I think he should had kept the release date may 5th. 5/5 date for his 5th album.

I was thinking about that "made it after Kendrick and Joey" idea as well. 

Overall I'm not disappointed.

TAAN still the best album of 2015, though.

IMO it seems Drake inspired. Like he said maybe they are ready for different music, so it was his chance to release one of the albums he wanted to do, or part of it.

Scarface rozay gottti best track :smokin :smokin

I know wale gotta be mad know if Cole made the song "shine" ppl all the fake deep ppl would be praising him saying he saving hip hop :lol: :smh:

A lot of these songs sounded better loud, probably due to a lot of them being uptempo. A lot of them sounded nice in my car.

"Playing the 50 with Hov"?

That's a shot?

Cuz that means playing both sides round here....

Or he saying H0z?

Last edited:
This album is actually hot. Should of taken off "Colombia Heights". Sounds like a bonus track. "Fish n' Grits" is trash to me.

"DNA" though. >>>>

I like melodic Olubo

Yeah fish and grits is the worst Travis Scott feature I've ever heard. I'm blaming that one on wale cuz la flame don't be missing lol

I produced Heaven On Earth ft. Chris Brown 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I produced Heaven On Earth ft. Chris Brown :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Congrats bruh. [emoji]128293[/emoji]Price about to go up :lol:

Man I heard the Donald Byrd sample on the intro and thought my guy Wale bout to take it back to the essence. lol

One run through and it's cool, it's like the album version of summer on sunset, some of those tracks would fit on here. I hate the word "vibe." But def made this for the summer, released it right on time. I'd def enjoy this more in the right setting, it isn't something I'm going to sit and listen at home or in my headphones outside of Shine and a few others.

It's so hard for me to listen to him when he does that slurring/drunken tone with his voice. It's not good.

I keep hearing about Columbia Heights. I need to give it a listen because everyone from back home acting like it's an anthem.

Finally heard Colombia Heights. First I like the play on the city/country name. Made me think he was going one way and he went another.

Track is fire.

Back
Top Bottom