Wale x UCB x Blu & Exile x U-N-I at Key Club Jan 29th

55e153eedfcf8c7c8ec6994220d7ffb67b9760a.jpg

I'd love for my socal nt people to come out to the show on the 29th. Me, UCB, Blu & Exile and U-N-I are gonna be rocking it. Like I did at my NYshow, I got 5 pairs of tickets to giveaway to the first 5 people that email [email protected]

Waddup Wale! Been meaning to check out one of your shows mang. U-N-I are my peeps! Mad love to Y-O, Thurzday, DJ Swivll, Chris London (manager), and Beat BoxPhenom, Bigg Faahz! Peep my video of them from dubFrequency's Basement Block Stars at the Echo Plex LA back on 12/27/08. Hope to see yall at the Key Club.

already copped my tix. although I'm going for Blue & Exile, I can't wait to see a live set from you, Wale.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

sent. lookin forward to this.
drivin up from san daygo!

I might roll to this with a few friends I know you're ready to
pimp.gif

Might have to come and check out the show. Never been to the Key Club. How is it for checkin out shows ???

should be dopeee....
looks like quik is performin on saturday there too. might have to stay in la and check that out as well.
smile.gif

are tickets still available. Im planning on going tonight hopefully its not sold out. I like this venue a lot, i saw a show here a month ago. Security was kindof tight so i dont know if you can blaze in there without them caring.

That was a hell of a show if you ask me. Exile killed "A Millie" he chopped it up and made it worth listening to. Real nice DJ. WALE did his thing,hearing all those go-go instruments live was worth the $15 alone. The crowd was getting real into it. WALE was loving LA. Then out of no where, WALE saidsomething like, "Westside Conect!!"
eek.gif
and Warren G came out andperformed as Xzibit just was chillin, posted on stage.
eek.gif
I couldn'tbelieve Warren G and Xzibit both showed up. And a little preview............. "My president is black, my credit card too' but my credit's %+%%+!cause that other dude."- WALE
pimp.gif

UNI killed it.
Blu killed it.
Exile MURDERED it.
Wale.. u already know
pimp.gif

BEST.
SHOW.
EVER.

Back
Top Bottom