Walgreens & Their Theft Policy... What's up w/ it?

This video is wild funny because I was in Walgreen like 2 wks ago buying some Ice Cream. Blue Bell half a gallon for $5.49 vibes. You know my bag, I got Cookies & Cream, it was scrumptous as usual. Thanks for asking, bong bong. Anyway, as the cashier is ringing up some homeboy walks in w/ a medium sized backpack, unzips it as he's walking through the entrance & makes his to an isle very visible to the cash register and starts stuffing his bag w/ miscellaneous items to my eye. My man, I have never seen no **** that in my life. I dead start looking for a camera, then at the ppl behind frontin like they don't see this ****. Like I'm convinced I'm being pranked :rofl: Nope. The cashier is ringing my **** up like nothing is wild about this. THE CASHIER IS RINGING MY **** UP LIKE NOTHING IS WILD ABOUT THIS. I'm looking at him, then I look back at the cashier, she looks at me then at him and says "Alright, alright, that's enough" while she does the "get outta here/that way" thumb gesture. Man starts leaving the store laughing, still stealing as he walks, and pulls his mask down & says "aha, I'll be back!" :sick::smh: :rofl:

Part of their policy. They just report what's stolen and keep it moving. Security guards are only there to protect property.

Why even attempt to grab the bag? Should’ve just let him ride past freely. What was the point of them pulling their phones out to record.? Store got cameras already.

the last three times i went to walgreens, someone was stealing. in SF, it's so normal. happens every other hour at the store i go to. security is told not to do anything with possible lawsuit if someone gets hurt. they closed like 15 stores in the last couple years. the one where i use to get my medicine just closed

i was ready to buy some razors and dude came in with a hiking bag and cleaned it out
the workers are so immune to it

The only Walgreens that don't get stolen from in San Francisco are ones with Cops as guards.

that'd be the one in the marina next to the apple store :lol:

thats crazy to be honest for them to not do anything...meanwhile i was at the mall last year and security straight up tackled dude at abercrombie who tried to run out the store... when they tackled him all the stuff he stole was out in front of the store... one of the staff members took the merchandise in real quick and they apprehended the guy

I was in Walgreen like 2 wks ago buying some Ice Cream. Blue Bell half a gallon for $5.49 vibes. You know my bag, I got Cookies & Cream, it was scrumptous as usual.

OH BUT YOU HIT ME WITH THE SAD FACE WHEN I WANT ICE CREAM? I ain’t forgot that... trill trill you seeing this injustice?
780BE914-18B5-445E-A458-B507B736DE30.jpeg

Last edited:
So does this belong in the Frugal Every Little Bit Counts thread?
If I’m ever jammed up and in a tough spot I’m heading straight to Walgreens.
7 11 (and royal farms round my way) lax with anything that’s not behind the counter too, you can add that to the list

My girl was just telling me how she was in Marshalls on fordham rd (its in the bronx) and like 8 ppl rolled up with suitcases and just started stuffing **** in it and walking out. Said it was surreal even for fordham rd standards. She even had to tell her mom to stop starring.

times are really rough out chea.

The thing that sucks most about walgreens closing down is that I know sum employees in da past took over a year to find a new job.

Back
Top Bottom