Walking into the club on gay night unappreciation

roll.gif
@ that Simpson's clip.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where is this from again?

One night i left my coat at the club, next day I had to go back n get it on gay night....i prayed to god I didnt have anyone see me!

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

This thread Reminds me of that Police Academy movie where officer Mahoney and the Sgt. walked in that bar and that funny music came on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

I accidently walked into a gay bar on south beach. Me, my gf, and my homeboy wanted to get drinks we could carry while walking that werent expensive. Walked into this one place and noticed it was dudes with their shirts off, I was like whatever it's the beach. Then I noticed it was no girls around, then I saw that some the dudes were looking at me and my homie. Realized what was going on, went over to my gf and said we had to go. Dipped immediately and then noticed the gay flag outside.
My boy did this while staggering around on Washington Ave at 3am dudes said no cover so he went in looked around n said it was all dudes with noshirts or construction type outfits lol so Im like u turned around n left?

Hes like nah I had 1 drink then left lol

To this day I dont know why he had 1 drink b4 leaving

In his defence though when he pointed out the gay club he stummbled into it was right next to all the regular clubs so bein drunk it was an easy mistake.

Still has me rollin though lol

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by Diego

You dudes homophobic as $%$%.

Many straight people go to gay clubs. Do you guys hookup every time you go to a straight club?
It's annoying when people try to hard to be socially open-minded.

Anyways:

We go to the club to get dubs at the minimal. Even if you're not pulling numbers or talking, you're at least dancing with girls
laugh.gif

If I wanted to drink with my homeboys I'd grab some beers and stay at home. Only girls go to the club to dance with their friends.

^ word. plus even though there can be crazy amounts of girls at gay clubs and none of the guys want them. when I ask girls why they go to gay clubs, aside fromthe DJ or whatever, they say they like it better cause they aren't constantly being hit on. so going after a girl at a gay club, or going to one at all, isasking for a fail.

Many straight people go to gay clubs. Do you guys hookup every time you go to a straight club?
How is that homophobic?

I go to the club with the intention of getting drunk, dancing with girls, and trying to hook up.

Really what reason would there be for a straight man to go to a gay club?

Haha, I went to a club in Decatur I thought Young Jeezy was performing at. We saw mad suspect dudes online kissing and didn't think much ofit. We get in order drinks and started looking around like.....wth
nerd.gif

The bartender tells us it's gay night and all my boys were like

Going to gay clubs intentionally is another story....I've gone to gay clubs for bday parties and with girls. Their drinks are strong as hell.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

How is that homophobic?

I go to the club with the intention of getting drunk, dancing with girls, and trying to hook up.

Because there are straight girls that go there.

And you're chances of getting some would be higher Dude.

Two of my close friends are homosexual (one male, one female). I went to the club with them and a few other females and ended up seeing this female I had ahigh school crush on. We went to Ihop after and the chick I had a crush on was there, I bagged it up and smashed.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

How is that homophobic?

i understand that straight chicks go there but that is idiotic logic

Youre trying to tell me that STRAIGHT women would go to a GAY club to dance or hook up with STRAIGHT men. U sound like u are talking out of your *%* right now,talking about your chance of getting some would be higher. I want u to really think about what u are saying right now.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Diego wrote:

How is that homophobic?

must I restate?

one of the top reasons straight girls go to gay clubs is because they hate getting hit on at regular clubs. plus if you're in there by yourself or withyour boys when you first go up to a girl she's thinking you're gay at that point.

Few years ago me, my pops and my boy were walkin around NYC and we saw a dumb amount of people.

So we walked towards it.

It turned out to be a parade.

The gay pride parade.

When we turned around to walk away some weird guy in rollerskates was coming up the block giving out condoms & lollipops.

We had to pull one of these...

1e3rls.png

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

smh.gif
...I hope no one I know saw me..then again I dont really know any gay people lol. But yea, I was a little too drunk for my own good but knew what it was when I saw a dude giving another dude a dub
tired.gif

You went to this club by yourself???

Yeah, I agree that you knew what you were doing...You figured you could get your lurk on.

Back
Top Bottom