WALLSTREETWEAR.COM - Buy, Sell & Trade Fashion, Shoes & More!

I've frequented the site for a while, and I just thought this topic belonged here since I am from the area. Wallstreetwear.com is my new site that i've been working on with my partner for about a year now. I felt there was a need for aalternative to buying and selling what we collected at the usual sites like ebay, craigslist and forums (no pun.) So a couple years ago I started developing amarketplace that me and the homies could buy, sell & trade shoes, hats and clothes. It's still a growing community but I feel that it can and will helpmake buying and selling for you a little easier. (we are still ironing out any bugs)

Let us know what you think, your opinions are appreciated, good or bad. And for your help, I will upgrade your account to premium monthly subscription (NTmembers leave a reply with your username for upgrade.)

just signed up over there.

JAEohEN is my username. i'll throw some stuff up tomorrow.

what's the member count/traffic looking like? and do you have to be a member to browse listings/get in contact with sellers?

and uhh, is there a way to search by size? i see a search by brand/type, but no size option.

and what kind of insurance/protection do you guys offer buyers or sellers from fraud and things like that? or is it more of a "buy at your own risk"kind of deal?

i like that the interface is super clean and simple. that's a definite plus.

nice site. hella clean. i would rather deal locally than over ebay so this site would be a great use for me. my user name is the same as the one here. DAVER.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

just signed up over there.

JAEohEN is my username. i'll throw some stuff up tomorrow.

what's the member count/traffic looking like? and do you have to be a member to browse listings/get in contact with sellers?

and uhh, is there a way to search by size? i see a search by brand/type, but no size option.

and what kind of insurance/protection do you guys offer buyers or sellers from fraud and things like that? or is it more of a "buy at your own risk" kind of deal?

i like that the interface is super clean and simple. that's a definite plus.

I upgraded your account to premium subscription.

There are currently about 1300 members... traffic is coming along with little to no marketing or promotion (thats coming soon)

You do not have to be a member to browse the site and listings... but you do have to be a member to buy or contact the seller (unless you provide your email inthe description)

When you use our search function, the left hand nav filters has search by size (shoes, fit, hat sizes).. we are currently working search by size on differentparts of the site.

As for insurance and protection.. we cannot guarantee anything as we are more of a niche classified website, like a autotrader for shoes, so you have to doyour due diligence when buying or trading. i am working on some things to help buyers and sellers, although i cannot go into detail.

Thanks for the questions and comments. If you don't see a brand or style your trying to list, feel free to ask me and i'll gladly add it.

Originally Posted by Daver

nice site. hella clean. i would rather deal locally than over ebay so this site would be a great use for me. my user name is the same as the one here. DAVER.

Thanks for joining the site, I upgraded your account to premium subscription. Dealing locally is one of our focuses, it helps both buyers and sellersrespectfully.

Just joined as NKEAIR

i like the interface and how detailed the goes (i can filter through different types of jeans) plus i can sort through the by so many different categories,(down to listings in san jose)

btw do you guys collect any fees, and if so how much? and do you guys think you will add an electronics section? its not really streetwear but i mean everyonesalways looking to sell their iphones or something, i plan to sell an iphone soon, so i wouldnt mind throwing it on here to help out

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Just joined as NKEAIR

i like the interface and how detailed the goes (i can filter through different types of jeans) plus i can sort through the by so many different categories, (down to listings in san jose)

btw do you guys collect any fees, and if so how much? and do you guys think you will add an electronics section? its not really streetwear but i mean everyones always looking to sell their iphones or something, i plan to sell an iphone soon, so i wouldnt mind throwing it on here to help out
I upgraded your account to premium subscription.

We have free listings and flat fees upfront (nothing hidden or percentage of sale.) Basic = Free > Standard= $.99 > Premium=$19.99 (100 listingsmonthly)

There is a electronics section under the "lifestyle" category. If you don't see a brand or style your trying to list, hit the feedback tab orcontact me and I can add it for you.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Let your homies that might be interested know about the site!

I just signed up as well too. Great job putting this together, I will definitely be using this. I like how you can select different brands, and the newlistings on the home page is a great touch. My sn is Jgh0st23

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

I just signed up as well too. Great job putting this together, I will definitely be using this. I like how you can select different brands, and the new listings on the home page is a great touch. My sn is Jgh0st23
Cool, I just updated your account to premium subscription. I appreciate everyone's opinions on the site thus far, help us make it a evenbetter place!

Originally Posted by TeamCali

good idea! just when i needed to unload some kicks. just registered as kingboozy.

I just upgraded your account to premium subscription.

If any of you can't find your brand, you can either request to add the brand or just choose one that is closest to the one your listing. I will add thebrand and move your listing to the correct brand / category.

Yo,
Just signed up as justinvincent.

As everyone said the simple layout is a definite plus and being able to search by Area is a nice touch. I'll let my friends know about you guys.
Great Job.

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Yo,
Just signed up as justinvincent.

As everyone said the simple layout is a definite plus and being able to search by Area is a nice touch. I'll let my friends know about you guys.
Great Job.

I appreciate it homie! I upgraded your account to premium subscription. Enjoy!

To anyone that has a question, feel free to ask it here or hit the feedback tab floating on the left side of the site. Thanks

Originally Posted by GFCsKiksAholic

I just signed up also: FogRaw

I will definitely use this site to unload some of my stuff.
I upgraded your account to premium subscription. Thanks for joining.

i just signed up as well: eric237
ill be making a purchase tomorrow probably

Just signed up as beeeassy.
Bouta post some stuff up for sale sometime this week. This looks like it has alot of potential.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

i just signed up: SoPrestigious

very good site and a lot of good thing coming in the future. i would love to work and be apart of this team.
I upgraded your account to premium subscription. Thanks for joining.
Originally Posted by wada7

i just signed up as well: eric237
ill be making a purchase tomorrow probably
I upgraded your account to premium subscription. Enjoy

Originally Posted by bee easyy

Bouta post some stuff up for sale sometime this week. This looks like it has alot of potential.

Are you sure you signed up?? I don't see your username in the database

Originally Posted by bee easyy

Are you sure you signed up?? I don't see your username in the database

I'm logged in right now as beeeassy

Just signed up as kayZEEzay, can I get that premium hook-up also?
nerd.gif

I just signed up too as ILLustRAYt. The site is very organized! ISS will have some competition in the months to come.

Back
Top Bottom