WALLSTREETWEAR.COM - Buy, Sell & Trade Fashion, Shoes & More!

Hey,

I set up an account under same username- angonas

Appreciate the free premium upgrade.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Im going to look into it, the main thing with me is pushing anything im selling quickly and efficiently i signed up for karmaloops alternative to ebay and it doesn't look like its going to well, you need to get this promoted on every major message board, hypebeast, ISS, pumatalk, hell even vwvortex. I also suggest you guys put yourselves out there so people trust your site, get some marketing going, today everyone wants to do big things, but if no one knows or trusts you, your chance of success is slim.

With anything new early adopters will gravitate to it and everyone else follows suit eventually (hopefully) if marketed right. We understand with marketingthere is a plan, and for us that plan will start moving in the direction your talking about shortly. Thx for the insight we appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

made an account.. K1ckmatic

will be putting stuff up tomorrow..

Originally Posted by iryceboi

clu713, just registered.. i have a gang of stuff to sale.. site looks nice!

Originally Posted by angonas

Hey,

I set up an account under same username- angonas

Appreciate the free premium upgrade.

I got you guys. Thx for joining!

Just uploaded some stuff.

Was having a problem adding/uploading multiple pics. Maybe the prob is on my end though.

Woot! Hopefully I can make some sales to fund my Vegas trip in 2 weeks.

Username- BiqJosh

Site looks good!
pimp.gif

username-jv032889

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Just uploaded some stuff.

Was having a problem adding/uploading multiple pics. Maybe the prob is on my end though.
Make sure file sizes aren't over 1mb, some users were having problems uploading big file size images. Let me know if you still have anyproblems.

Back
Top Bottom