Want to customize Nike Air Force One's--first timer

I went to Jo-Anne fabrics and found this one fabric that I really liked. For a while, I wanted to customize a pair of Nike Air Force Ones but was stuck betweenbuying ones that are already colored or ones that I can create myself. After a lot of thought, I've decided I'll give it a shot and design my own pair.The only thing is, I've never customized a shoe before. I know how to sew and stitch and have worked with fabric before, but I've never applied it to ashoe. I wasn't sure how easy/hard it would be so I'd like to have some expert tips/advice.
Thanks
-Samisab

Originally Posted by samisab786

I went to Jo-Anne fabrics and found this one fabric that I really liked. For a while, I wanted to customize a pair of Nike Air Force Ones but was stuck between buying ones that are already colored or ones that I can create myself. After a lot of thought, I've decided I'll give it a shot and design my own pair. The only thing is, I've never customized a shoe before. I know how to sew and stitch and have worked with fabric before, but I've never applied it to a shoe. I wasn't sure how easy/hard it would be so I'd like to have some expert tips/advice.
Thanks
-Samisab
have a look here SCHOOL ME ON CUSTOMS. If you still have questions...

Back
Top Bottom