WANTED: Post video clips of some good fights. I'll start...

Originally Posted by Dakingii

�shake n bake718 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember the first time i saw this�months ago, $#@@ look like it came straight out of a videogame

��
wow really? None of yall know where this is from? Its fake, its a clip from "never back down"

IluvJordanXI wrote:
Originally Posted by Dakingii

�shake n bake718 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember the first time i saw this�months ago, $#@@ look like it came straight out of a videogame

��
wow really? None of yall know where this is from? Its fake, its a clip from "never back down"

O i remember seeing a scene like this in the movies commercial, i didnt know it was the same thing. I guess i'll check the movie out then

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

READ THIS REAL FACTS:
(this is about that video i just quoted)
A 14 year old kid named Scott recently transferred to a new school where he knew no one. He was eventually picked on by the "toughest" bully(16) in the school, and stood up for himself: Scott told Cameron to meet him after school to settle things. As they were preparing for the fight, dozens ofonlookers called Scott racist names, say he's going to get beat, and spit on him. The video joins the action when Scott, probably 5'5? 140lbs, squaresoff with Cameron, probably 5'8? 170lbs. Rate this video.AFTERMATH PICTURE OF CAMERON http://www.ocf.berkeley.e...mages/the_aftermath-1.jpghref="http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bkp/imag..." target=_blank rel=nofollow>
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bkp/imag...

��

Watching that Video only makes me angry ... I wish that was me in that Car giving my situation .. I'm always strap .. I would of have taken about 3 punches if I was in there the rest is history for him and his clown +@% boys .. because I have 3 High Caps Magz and a .45 13 rounds + 1 in chamber = 40 rounds for them fools!!! UGH!
Calm down. You're not doing anything.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Watching that Video only makes me angry ... I wish that was me in that Car giving my situation .. I'm always strap .. I would of have taken about 3 punches if I was in there the rest is history for him and his clown +@% boys .. because I have 3 High Caps Magz and a .45 13 rounds + 1 in chamber = 40 rounds for them fools!!! UGH!
laugh.gif
Dudes be thinking they Wayne Perry over the internets

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
+
sick.gif
+
tired.gif
=
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SGS MM

How you gonna get punched three times then decide to pull out a gun?

Back
Top Bottom