*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

:lol: @ the music

Guess Charlize Theron really a part of the MCU now

Wow these spoiler vids are just popping up on my youtube homepage as recs :lol:

Last edited:
That bugged me…You’ve got Strange and Wong fending her off several times, but all these OP members of the Illuminati get washed with the quickness…1+1 = 11 in that regard…
Such a waste and I think they only mentioned vision like once . That whole tv series which lead to this was about here trauma losing viz and to barley be mentioned is weird .

Such a waste and I think they only mentioned vision like once . That whole tv series which lead to this was about here trauma losing viz and to barley be mentioned is weird .
It’s incredibly weird how the basis for WandaVision was her being unable to deal with her robot lover. She conjures up some imaginary kids and by the end when she has a Vision she could be with instead she transfers all that love to imaginary twins.

Kinda wish somebody would just confront her like ***** you need trauma therapy and to keep your delusions in check. Most of this wouldn’t happen if you were just in to human guys. Then Will Smith slap her.

Last edited:
Wanda BEEN out of pocket from when she showed up in the mcu

And just look at civil war where she was basically asked to lay low for a bit after they were involved with the death of a king

And scumbag Steve decided he wanted to listen to them in AOU and again in civil war or one of the smartest humans in that universe

The only dude in the avengers we are actually do a job and interact with policy makers

Wanda beating this iteration of the Illuminati is not hard to believe at all. Her magic trumps their powers easily.

So, is Big Tuna playing Reed from here on out? Or was this a one-off. Was hoping for Namor reveal.

Post them.

Voldemort_WB_F7_VoldemortStaringAheadAtTheMalfoyManor_Still_080615_Land.jpg

Back
Top Bottom