Warren Buffett and Bill Gates: Keeping America Great

Anyone else watching?

Warren Buffett begins every response with a joke. He is way more personable
than that PC guy. I mess with Bill though, they are both extremely
optimistic about America's business future.

Meliorists
pimp.gif

These are probablly the most ruthless, evil men in america. SMH at you for being fooled by their public personas. Bill gates is a eugenicist. BTW, Philanthropy= tax evasion and money laundering.

I wonder if Bill Gates thinks it was great that Clinton and his goons in Congress destroyed his company.

Warren Buffet seems pretty personable, but he's not very generous. When I was staying in Omaha, my dads co-worker told him that a friend of his
was a cab driver and actually drove Buffet to the airport one time. He dipped off without leaving a dime.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

These are probablly the most ruthless, evil men in america. SMH at you for being fooled by their public personas. Bill gates is a eugenicist. BTW, Philanthropy = tax evasion and money laundering.

Hustlin, Hustlin....

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Warren Buffet seems pretty personable, but he's not very generous. When I was staying in Omaha, my dads co-worker told him that a friend of his
was a cab driver and actually drove Buffet to the airport one time. He dipped off without leaving a dime.
indifferent.gif
Huh?

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

indifferent.gif
Huh?

not really sure you know what you're talking about there homey...he gave the Bill Gates foundation $30 BILLION in a single charitable event, which markedthe largest charity gift ever. both of them are EXTREMELY generous with their money.
and yup, caught this last week...good stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

indifferent.gif
Huh?

not really sure you know what you're talking about there homey...he gave the Bill Gates foundation $30 BILLION in a single charitable event, which marked the largest charity gift ever. both of them are EXTREMELY generous with their money.
pimp.gif
Charity and Tips are at complete opposite sides of the spectrum. He's now known for being "marked the largest charity gift ever."Cause you know about it. Most rich do scam that way. SO when they know everyone's watching and the spotlight's on them, they give large sums of moneyand people like you will applaud them and think they're the most generous people in the world. But when it's just a tip, just two people know. Theperson giving the tip and the person receiving the tip. When they don't tip well, or at all in this case, who cares. Right? Foul stuff.

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

indifferent.gif
Huh?

not really sure you know what you're talking about there homey...he gave the Bill Gates foundation $30 BILLION in a single charitable event, which marked the largest charity gift ever. both of them are EXTREMELY generous with their money.
pimp.gif
Charity and Tips are at complete opposite sides of the spectrum. He's now known for being "marked the largest charity gift ever." Cause you know about it. Most rich do scam that way. SO when they know everyone's watching and the spotlight's on them, they give large sums of money and people like you will applaud them and think they're the most generous people in the world. But when it's just a tip, just two people know. The person giving the tip and the person receiving the tip. When they don't tip well, or at all in this case, who cares. Right? Foul stuff.
Maybe Warren Buffet thinks about finances a lil different than you? Maybe he doesn't believe in tipping, or only tipping if the service isabove and beyond. Donating to charity is way better than tipping in my opinion. He is looking to make structural changes so that will help an entire countryand its financial framework. For every person that he helps go to college instead of ending up in prison, that person he "didn't tip" greatlybenefits from a better quality of living, less of his tax money used for supporting a felon, etc etc. I don't believe in tipping just for the sake oftipping. I think taxi drivers/cabbies/waiters etc should just get a better wage to start off with. Driving around a car isn't something that is even tipworthy..it's the experience part of it that you are tipping for. The few times a taxi driver is personable, gives me his # in case i need a ride again,etc, etc I will go out of my way to tip. People in these service jobs just be expecting a tip without going through with the sales part of their job.

Philanthropy = tax evasion and money laundering.
well, it seems the vast majority of the truly wealthy practice some form of this "tax evasion"... at least philanthropy benefits peoplein need

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

indifferent.gif
Huh?

pimp.gif
Charity and Tips are at complete opposite sides of the spectrum. He's now known for being "marked the largest charity gift ever." Cause you know about it. Most rich do scam that way. SO when they know everyone's watching and the spotlight's on them, they give large sums of money and people like you will applaud them and think they're the most generous people in the world. But when it's just a tip, just two people know. The person giving the tip and the person receiving the tip. When they don't tip well, or at all in this case, who cares. Right? Foul stuff.
Maybe Warren Buffet thinks about finances a lil different than you? Maybe he doesn't believe in tipping, or only tipping if the service is above and beyond. Donating to charity is way better than tipping in my opinion. He is looking to make structural changes so that will help an entire country and its financial framework. For every person that he helps go to college instead of ending up in prison, that person he "didn't tip" greatly benefits from a better quality of living, less of his tax money used for supporting a felon, etc etc. I don't believe in tipping just for the sake of tipping. I think taxi drivers/cabbies/waiters etc should just get a better wage to start off with. Driving around a car isn't something that is even tip worthy..it's the experience part of it that you are tipping for. The few times a taxi driver is personable, gives me his # in case i need a ride again, etc, etc I will go out of my way to tip. People in these service jobs just be expecting a tip without going through with the sales part of their job.

You're one of the richest people in the world and cant leave a tip? Come on. If you're as fortunate as he is you really shouldn't have a problemleaving a couple of dollars for a cab driver. Thats absolutely nothing to him and could have been tremendous for most of us. You wouldn't have been heatedif you were a cab driver and he left without leaving you anything?

the rich get richer.. and the poor get poorer...

they got more money then you could possibly ever spend no matter what u do... and they aint helping #$!$

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

the rich get richer.. and the poor get poorer...

they got more money then you could possibly ever spend no matter what u do... and they aint helping #$!$
???

are you really that dumb?

gates foundation besides many others?

Originally Posted by verynecessary

well, it seems the vast majority of the truly wealthy practice some form of this "tax evasion"... at least philanthropy benefits people in need

Does it really? This money is going to further the eugenic politics of both men. Ever wonder why every billionaire puts his money in a foundation? Foundations are tax free, foundations can invest money and not pay taxes on their gains. Control of foundations, and thus control of the foundations money canbe passed along. Where normally the next generation would pay a steep inheritence tax, you just transfer control of the foundation, no tax whatsoever. Thisis how the Rockafellars were able to preserve so much of their wealth and power. These people don't need spending money, they are set for life. They usefoundation money as political capital to further their agenda while the general public just sees donations. Charitable giving is bribery to gain influence. Pick any social service you would like to control and donate enough money for a long enough period of time and eventually you will dictate how that socialservice is run. It's a power game. What does Bill Gates foundation support? African "vacination" programs. Fits perfectly with his eugenicsagenda. Wonder whats really in those needles? Does Africa have a FDA?

Heres an interesting link:

http://killtown.911review.org/buffett.html

^^^ what ?? What above about the current amount of Bill Gates Foundation did you miss .... Tax evasion is a total different conversation, and regardless of thefact, would you rather there not be a charity all together ?? posting from my phone, disregard any typos. I actually that we would be discussing their thoughtson the future of business in America.

Originally Posted by verynecessary

well, it seems the vast majority of the truly wealthy practice some form of this "tax evasion"... at least philanthropy benefits people in need
Does it really? This money is going to further the eugenic politics of both men. Ever wonder why every billionaire puts his money in a foundation?Foundations are tax free, foundations can invest money and not pay taxes on their gains. Control of foundations, and thus control of the foundations money canbe passed along. Where normally the next generation would pay a steep inheritence tax, you just transfer control of the foundation, no tax whatsoever. This ishow the Rockafellars were able to preserve so much of their wealth and power. These people don't need spending money, they are set for life. They usefoundation money as political capital to further their agenda while the general public just sees donations. Charitable giving is bribery to gain influence.Pick any social service you would like to control and donate enough money for a long enough period of time and eventually you will dictate how that socialservice is run. It's a power game. What does Bill Gates foundation support? African "vacination" programs. Fits perfectly with his eugenicsagenda. Wonder whats really in those needles? Does Africa have a FDA?

Heres an interesting link:

http://killtown.911review.org/buffett.html

Back
Top Bottom