Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Klay is a better all around, complete player than curry.

I would say imo, but really... It's just fax

had to quote my own post from 2 weeks ago for truth.

i am really glad that the world gets to see what clips fans and many players see...the biggest reason why, in the players circle, there is so much curry backlash. gsw is a team full of low key crap talkers and cry babies.

and when stuff doesnt go their way, they cry and complain.

the officiating in game 6 wasnt up to par, but it wasnt terrible. and there were players in foul trouble on both teams. now kerr is b@tching, the curry family is b@tching etc etc. take your thump on the head like men.

gsw is literally in the same place mentally that OKC was in after game 6. their body language just sucks. i wont predict a cavs victory in game 7 for obvious reasons...but anything can happen in game 7.

if they thought they saw the best of lebron in game 5 and 6...they'd better be ready.

So we rooting for Lebby by default then?
Oh no doubt.

Last year my Father and Mother were rooting for GSW, they thought I was crazy as we watched together because I was rooting for Lebron and was mad super hating on GSW.

They'd be like "Your crazy son GSW is way more likable than Lebron"

This year though, Moms and Pops are super hating on GSW(Steph really) and cheering for Lebron right along with me :pimp:

How are posts getting deleted in a hate thread? :rolleyes

I'll repeat what I said, F Ayesha Curry and the rest of that fools gold *** squad :lol:

What would happen if Lebron walked off the court before the game was over like Klay did.
They get the ultimate pass for some reason

Can you imagine the backlash LeBron would've got if he threw a temper tantrum like Curry did last night? And to top it off, have his wife tweet the league is rigged?

Last edited:
tumblr_m8mjy4oFZ71qg57hj.png

Can you imagine the backlash LeBron would've got if he threw a temper tantrum like Curry did last night? And to top it off, have his wife tweet the league is rigged?

Exactly. Lebron can never get a pass. Is he perfect? no. But neither is Curry and company. This team would get smoked by the bulls from the 90s or lakers from the 80s. Mychael Thompson was smoking crack when he said this team is better :lol:

Last edited:
Klay should of never said anything about Lebron. Gawd Mode is active with him now and Bogut isnt there to protect the rim and Iggy is hurt.

If they pull this off this is gonna down in history

I'm glad a lot of others are starting to agree with me about Steph being bish made. Dudes built just like that fan base that's not born and raised there

Klay should of never said anything about Lebron. Gawd Mode is active with him now and Bogut isnt there to protect the rim and Iggy is hurt.

If they pull this off this is gonna down in history

This is the first thing out of my mouth when I saw the presser, you kick them when they're down AFTER you handle business, cavs were all but dead after game 4, all GSW had to do was shut up and play ball, win the chip and talk ish in the exit interview, but they just couldn't hold their tongue

This is the first thing out of my mouth when I saw the presser, you kick them when they're down AFTER you handle business, cavs were all but dead after game 4, all GSW had to do was shut up and play ball, win the chip and talk ish in the exit interview, but they just couldn't hold their tongue

They remind me of the 2011 Miami Heat. Partied too early.

The backlash the dubs gets after the loss tomorrow is going to be great. Can't wait [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

LeBron channeling his inner Jordan. This LeBron, the one that dominates, I can be a fan of. I want to be a fan of someone that can dominate. Do things that I can't. I can chuck 3s all day, but I can't do a post up move, drive the lane and power dunk.

Judgement Day is here and one of the biggest choke jobs ever could happen today...at home too

Warriors lose this and they will never hear the end of this.

Lebron's wife never got this much shine. D-Wade's wife (who actually has a career) never got this much shine. Jordan's wife (and his side piece stable flock of white women) never got this much shine.

We all know why the Curry's have been coddled and ushered to everyone's TV screen every chance possible. We get it...his dad played in the L (some of us are old enough to remember him lighting it up at VT and/or for the Hornets), his mom is hot, his wife is hot and his little brother is ugly and wasn't blessed with the same fortune as his brother and mother.

View media item 2073521

Putting coin on Cleveland despite initially feeling GS would win this in 7 games. GS +5 still at the moment.

8)8)8) :pimp:

I just feel like Lebron has the weight on his shoulders. Curry doesn't and if he did all of it was taken away when Kerr stuck up for him in the game 6 presser and his wife, sometimes you gotta let your players feel it. Lebron been hated on so much and in what could be his greatest moment is Lue babbling about the hate Lebron could/does get?? nope

He's treating his best player like a grown man. I expect the game to get extremely chippy towards the end if GSW is not ahead for the win, like unprecedented levels and the fans....oh man my feed was Lit with people just getting wasted and passed out drunk, AFTER A LOSS
I'll be watching comfortably in Concord thank goodness

Last edited:
He's treating his best player like a grown man. I expect the game to get extremely chippy towards the end if GSW is not ahead for the win, like unprecedented levels and the fans....oh man my feed was Lit with people just getting wasted and passed out drunk, AFTER A LOSS
I'll be watching comfortably in Concord thank goodness

Oh you better believe it will. I wouldnt even be surprised if they started booing :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom