Warriors opening night against the rockets

Warriors tip off tonight, I got tix in a suite if anyone is interested in going some of my friends flaked on me. Hit me up if your interested. I know I'mnot the only one excited about NBA basketball being back.

nerd.gif
can i bring a friend?

ive never been to a basketball game and im planning to go to one this year!whats the suites like?

Wassup Dano! If you ever need tix let me know I usually go to all the games. It's tite too cuz most of the teams usually go to my work either the day of orthe day before the game to have a shoot around. Last year like 15 teams came, and this year more teams are coming. The rockets didn't come because theyplayed the night before at Portland. The first team to come is the Grizzlies and they are scheduled for the 3rd in the morning and the 4th in the morningbefore the game. The suites are tite, after sitting in a suite I didn't wanna sit anywhere else, and I'm fortunate to be able to get tix on the LOW.The tickets usually are like $300 face value, but depending on the game i get them for really cheap. The first thing tite about the suite is the parking pass,I get to park in the players parking lot, and its nice to see all the Bentleys and Benz's and BMWs. The actual suite is crazy, big comfortable leatherseats (so you don't feel hella close to everyone in your row like all the other seats) two tvs, a leather couch, and your own bathroom. Also IMO it'sjust better because you don't have to have people in front of you or around you getting up and walking around and blocking your view. I know I might seemlike I'm bragging but I'm not, I'm just thankful that I can get the tix and would gladly hook anyone else out that wants to go too. The lower levelseats are usually starting around like $80 or $90, so if you ever wanna go sit in a suite and pay either that much or lower, let me know.

aww if I knew before I woulda asked you for a hookup. I just got 2 tickets for me and my girl for section 140 for $100. We going next Friday.

J - WHAT A SUITE LIFE ... lol . Thats cool you get to meet all the other teams and what not. Im gonna have to see a game with you one of these days man.

Wassup Rico, whenever you wanna go to a game just let me know.
Dream- you going to the clips game? Where is section 140 at?

Those are the hardest tix to get. Last year they were really expensive, and I just got like 4 tix to each.

Ya I'm going to clips game. Section 140 is like the corner area of the court. I don't know how else to explain haha. I just see it from the arena mapthat shows pov of where I sit.

Oh ok cool. Next time let me know if you wanna go to a game! Where'd you get your tix from?

Back
Top Bottom