Was Jimmy going to WACK Karen in Goodfellas?

Karen tells him that Henry doesn't know she's there.

Then he gives her the thousand and sends her to pick up dresses.  Dresses.  It's a weird time to offer something like that considering the situation.

Plus I mean Karen knows what these guys are capable of.  Jimmy knows that she knows what they are capable of.  So why send her down a dark alley knowing that it's shady? Why not walk her there if you're just gonna stand on the sidewalk and watch her?

She was gonna get killed. 

i always wondered this but im sure she was gonna get wacked
laugh.gif

I don't know... I think if he wanted to have her killed he could have,
I don't think his plan would have been so dependent on whether or not she
walks into the warehouse. I think Karen was just spooked, but I don't think he was planning to then

I don't know... I think if he wanted to have her killed he could have,
I don't think his plan would have been so dependent on whether or not she
walks into the warehouse. I think Karen was just spooked, but I don't think he was planning to then

It was obvious that she thought he was
but we really wouldn't know if he was just sending her to get dresses or not
the scene IMO spoke more to Karen's well warranted paranoia than what was or was not about to 

happen

It was obvious that she thought he was
but we really wouldn't know if he was just sending her to get dresses or not
the scene IMO spoke more to Karen's well warranted paranoia than what was or was not about to 

happen

jimmy was different after he told henry don't worry about that loud mouth guy

he eased henry's mind by saying it was alright and then went and killed the dude behind henry's back

jimmy also went out of his way to get henry to go outta town on a mission to get henry killed

henry answered all this by saying,"If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help."

yall can't be serious right now

jimmy was different after he told henry don't worry about that loud mouth guy

he eased henry's mind by saying it was alright and then went and killed the dude behind henry's back

jimmy also went out of his way to get henry to go outta town on a mission to get henry killed

henry answered all this by saying,"If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help."

yall can't be serious right now

Crazy I was thinking about this last night when I was watching this on ION last night 

Crazy I was thinking about this last night when I was watching this on ION last night 

This was obvious.

He was gonna have her clipped because he knew Henry was at wits end and didnt wanna take a chance. If Henry had gone to Florida he'da been dead too.

This was obvious.

He was gonna have her clipped because he knew Henry was at wits end and didnt wanna take a chance. If Henry had gone to Florida he'da been dead too.

Back
Top Bottom