Was there EVER a time in your life, where u just had too much sex??

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Yea I think I have too much but I'm trying to pace myself because I keep telling myself I want to settle down, I'm 25 and getting older. It gets old just randomly smashing 
frown.gif

that's what im saying...if you getting up there like 25 and still smashing random jumps you start looking like quagmire and childish,

i guess it went over their head when i say i only smash "trophies" or quality females, meaning looks, career, intelligence, and good qualities. 

if i did anything less i'd be losing.
Definitely. That's probably the reason why dudes get so up in arms and dive in front of bullets when labels like "average" get thrown around. 
"So you wouldn't smash?" seems to be the motto on here, hittin up
Spoiler [+]
article-0-02C757BB000005DC-271_468x536.jpg
that by the time Megan Good or Jennifer Biel come around, they can't hang.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Yea I think I have too much but I'm trying to pace myself because I keep telling myself I want to settle down, I'm 25 and getting older. It gets old just randomly smashing 
frown.gif

that's what im saying...if you getting up there like 25 and still smashing random jumps you start looking like quagmire and childish,

i guess it went over their head when i say i only smash "trophies" or quality females, meaning looks, career, intelligence, and good qualities. 

if i did anything less i'd be losing.
Definitely. That's probably the reason why dudes get so up in arms and dive in front of bullets when labels like "average" get thrown around. 
"So you wouldn't smash?" seems to be the motto on here, hittin up
Spoiler [+]
article-0-02C757BB000005DC-271_468x536.jpg
that by the time Megan Good or Jennifer Biel come around, they can't hang.

i'd get osteoporosis in my hips if i get it 3-4 times a day for 3 days a week. but itll make my hoola hooping skills top notch

i'd get osteoporosis in my hips if i get it 3-4 times a day for 3 days a week. but itll make my hoola hooping skills top notch

Wait, them ole nasty broads bathing in a restaurant sink? 
alien.gif

Bet that P smells like old Pterodactyl remains 
sick.gif

alien.gif

sick.gif

alien.gif

sick.gif

Oh ^@%$ I didn't even notice, now that I think about it, I think those are the 2 broads way back bathing in the KFC.
They were on the news and everything, got fired and ^!@%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

alien.gif

sick.gif

Oh ^@%$ I didn't even notice, now that I think about it, I think those are the 2 broads way back bathing in the KFC.
They were on the news and everything, got fired and ^!@%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Definitely can't relate to the majority of people in this thread.

#feelsbadman

Definitely can't relate to the majority of people in this thread.

#feelsbadman

turned down this one chick today cuz was tired and aint feel like driving to go see a repeat smash....

turned down this one chick today cuz was tired and aint feel like driving to go see a repeat smash....

Back
Top Bottom