Washed my Safety Orange Canvas Forces...

threw these in the wash for the first time 'cause i wore them to the bars and a club downtown for Oktoberfest and they got stepped on and trampled

results are better in person 'cause the pics are so dark...

before:
ru9wk2.jpg

302ndzd.jpg

23syr0g.jpg

xlyufs.jpg

after:
ipcui0.jpg

f2vnko.jpg

2zp1v28.jpg

244p6dj.jpg

just took the laces off and the insoles out...stuffed each shoe w/ a sock and threw each shoe in a pillow case, tied them shut w/ the laces and put the washeron gentle cycle

i don't think the color faded...i think it's just the lighting

Wow. I'm shocked they came out so well. I don't know if I would have the guts to do that to any of my canvas AF1s. Nice!

Yea like all said, I want to but I just can't. Good for you tho. Glad they came out nice and clean.

i just did that with a pair of "laker" canvas and they came out good. gentle cycle - no pillow case - couple towels in there at same time.

forgot to mention i applied shout gel on the soiled areas

look at how dirty the toes were before...figured i had nothing to lose and had been wanting to do it to them for awhile

thanks for the pics deff somethin ill consider doing now seeing how good it came out..

everyone knocked me throwin tiffs in the wash....they are SPARKLING when they come out.
except doing it more than once really decreases the quality

i dont have the balls to do somethin like that..but it looked like it worked out well for ya

how was oktoberfest? i passed by it when i when to see de la hoya/ pacman in fort mason. just saw one huge wearhouse with nothing but white folks in kiltswalking inside.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

how was oktoberfest? i passed by it when i when to see de la hoya/ pacman in fort mason. just saw one huge wearhouse with nothing but white folks in kilts walking inside.
lame, around here it was nothing more than a busy Saturday night at the bars from what i saw...i guess there was drinking games and whatnot atparticipated bars downtown but i didn't see any of that while i was out

Oh wow....I'm sending my '01 reds right into the washer tomorrow! I wad afraid of fading, but I guess if done right, it could be avoided. Nice job.

i never have any problems washing my shoes and i'm a picky guy
just wash them in cold water delicate and preferably in a pillowcase
i evern throw my infrareds in that b)))ch

Back
Top Bottom