::: Washington ******** @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25 :::

We Suck! Season over
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

but what you are DEFENDING romo for is exactly what you are lambasting Campbell for doing. He drove the field and came up short due to throwing picks. Romo's botched snap is EASILY the bigger of the two because of the magnitude of the situations. "Clutch" or whatever you want to call it, Romo wasn't it in that moment of the game vs. the Seahawks. He will forever have that on his resume, and his name will be linked to that fumble until he can get a playoff win. Romo is CLEARLY the superior QB to Campbell, but your contradictions are ridiculous when measuring someone being "clutch."
again i was being sarcastic saying that romo drove them down the field, LORD [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] ... and again romo was not clutch in holding asnap, but id much rather my QB be bad at holding snaps then throwing picks at the end of games ...
I'm going to have to go back and look thru the thread, but I don't know of too many skins fans who are holding their heads too high right now. The team is a mess, but Campbell is a bright spot, and offers hope as a QB which the offense can be built around. The kid can play, and he has to over come some of these mental errors that have plagued even the best of QB's when they were younger players. The Skins have their backs against the wall, and pretty much have to win out if they want to get a WC berth. This was the case back in 05' when they made the playoffs, and they came through. That is a lot to ask of this years team because some of the losses have been demoralizing, however as crazy as it sounds the skins are STILL in the thick of things as far as making the playoffs. We'll have to see what happens in the upcoming weeks.
yoou dont have to go through any skins thread to know that 100% of skins fans on NT think JC is good for some odd reason I dont get it ... itslike he is absolved from criticism when in actuality hes lost 4 games himself this year and continues to play like poop in the clutch ...
He had a great game against the Eagles, a good game vs. the Cowboys, and even though he has struggled in "clutch" situations there is plenty to be optimistic about even after throwing 2 costly picks against a top 5 defense in the NFL. There are going to be games where Campbell is going to throw picks when he shouldn't, but hopefully the REST of the team can pick him up by not turning over the ball and by being resilient, much like when Romo had the 5 int's vs. the Bills but still got the win. It's all about learning, and you'd be a fool to write off ANY 25 year old QB who has shown promise. Shoot, I can remember the Alex Smith bandwagon was pretty big going into this season. WHy? Because the dude showed promise. THe same can be said of JP Losman, Philip Rivers, EVEN Tony ROmo
eagles and cowboys secondarys are very very very bad at best ... romo drove down the field to get the winning fg against the bills and threwenough good passes to score more points ... alex smith is horrible ... jp is mediocre like JC ... phillip is a little bit better than JC he just has LT andgates ... and Romo is in another class compared to those qb's and deserves the praise because he is producing wins

Campbell did not play badly, he was put in bad positions by his teammates and coaching staff, But U do not judge QBs based on their play vs the Bucs. Just whatQB has made a living beating that defense over the last 10 yrs, maybe one or two.

but Campbell is a work in progress, he's not terrible and he's not great. He s an adequate young QB

Congrats to my dude John Gruden, he is going to make this team good again.

Jeff Garcia, was the best off season move for us. Now, hopefully he will stay another year, and we can get a good young QB to start the TB dynasty.
i know, imma say it again, a Buccaneer Dynasty

Congrats to my dude John Gruden, he is going to make this team good again.

Jeff Garcia, was the best off season move for us. Now, hopefully he will stay another year, and we can get a good young QB to start the TB dynasty.
i know, imma say it again, a Buccaneer Dynasty
dont get ahead of yourself my dude ... you beat the skins who turned the ball over 6 times and if they didnt have campbell playing, prolly wouldhave won ... plus monte kiffin doesnt have a deal lined up after this year ... you cant have a dynasty playing in the the same conference as the cowboys lol... good win though

jason campbell did NOT lose this game for them. the bucs had avg starting field position in skins territory in the first half which led to 19 first halfpoints. was that his fault? was it also his fault that those last two drives started inside their own 10 yrd line? give me a break. just like last week when hecouldnt cover TO... that was his fault right?
laugh.gif
this teams problem isnot Jason Campbell. the problems are decisions such as going for it on 4th down in the fourth quarter on inside the ted zone when we down by two scores.

lmao ... dude you skins fans are so funny ... the only reson i keep responding to you is because you continue to say the same bogus things veery damn week ...Campbell has lost three straight games that the coaching staff has put him in a postion to win ... every time campbell doesnt perform its gibbs fault ... dude,why is it so wrong to hand the ball to a guy that your owner has paid 648696394698426 millions to and traded the best cover corner in the league for on 4th and1? If the skins score a TD theres its lights out for gradkowski and his ******ed self ... the last two drives starting inside the 10 was because of good puntsand coverage ... ... ... so youre telling me that because a qb starts inside his own 10 he shouldnt be expected to drive for a winning score? ... ... ... whatdoes holding the cowboys to 28 points have to do with a campbell led offense only scoring 23 points and throwing a pick to end that game? who cares if it wasTO your defense did something that only 2 teams have done against our O holding us to 28 and you still lost because of campbell ... your defense stopped thebucs all DAY ... what game are you people watching they turned the ball over 6 times and the bucs only scored 19 points ... youre saying that because thedefense didnt give up only 22 against the boys and 12 against the bucs, its their fault? have some faith in your qb to score more than the other team damn

the coaching staff put him in a position to win? hahahaaaaa. by doing what? start stating solid facts not your wild interpretations. and when you're downtwo scores on the road inside the redzone, you take the points because you cant score 9 points on one possession. do you see how i said that? that's a factnot some wild number i just threw out there. theres more than just one facet to football than just a starting a QB's play. so again ill ask you, when adefense gives up 4 TDs to one player or a coach cant make the right decision is that the QB's fault? i mean seriously dude you make no sense. two INTs dontreflect whats been happening over the course of the WHOLE game so stop with that Campbell hate for real.

Why didnt they put him in a position to win? He had two drives to win the game and he threw two picks ... ... ... ? And youre saying a fact is that you alwayskick a fg on 4th and 1 baway from home? O but what if he kicked the fg and yall lost by less, should he have went for it? I could hear every skins fanscreaming now, gibbs is too old hes gotta have faith hes gotta open it up and give us a chance to win blah blah blah ... and again, regardless of TO, your Dheld us to 28 points and you should have won except jc threw a pick, thats a fact for you ... and just to clarify, i never said campbell hasnt played good atsome points in a game, I just like to point out that he has pooped his pants in the clutch and therefore is a bum with no upside because he can throw for 60tds and 6000 yards, but if you cant make the throw in crunch time you cant be good ... bottom line

hahaha im done "arguing" with you today homie. its a fact that you cannot score 9 points in one possession. therefore if you score a TD in thatsituation, you're still losing? now do you see how facts work? i mean you prancing around in your Cowboy shades which is cool they're on top right nowjust STOP makin wild statements w/o backin it up with real facts like the coaching staff "putting him in position to win" whatever that means.

The only good thing that came out of today is that everyone who needed to lose, loss. But man now we have to go on a streak ala 05 and that is
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom