::: Washington ******** @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25 :::

those field goals would be TD's if Garcia was in the game..

for goodness sake stop fumbling the *$)*$ ball..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even with the game going the way its going, I still think/want the ******** to win. It keeps my friends happy/promotes a great atmosphere around the DC area

Portis needs to step up though, he's supposed to be The Man on this team

our offensive line is getting NO push on the line of scrimmage...we need to play with some urgency if we wanna win

Cooley...
smokin.gif

this is just the same $&($ that happened in the game with Green Bay..

fumbles and dropped passes.. is Cooley the only one who wants to win?????

Moss' act is really getting old. I know he had a good game last week, but that's ONE good game for the entire YEAR. He's supposed to be a numberone receiver and he can't even stay healthy, and when he is healthy he still can't catch the +!!%%@+ ball. I didn't know a heel injury affectedyour ability to use your hands.

At least our defense has held the Bucs to as little as possible considering our offense can't hold onto the ball. Four turnovers in less than two quartersof football is disgusting.

we NEED this game....detroit lost, philly is going to lose, and arizona is most likely going to win. we hold the tiebreaker over detroit and arizona. soagain...we NEED this game.

Wow. You bring in an extra lineman as an eligible reciever, then throw a play action pass with a ONE receiver set. How easy is that to cover when you have onlyone receiver running out there. Even if they fall for the run, it's not that hard to cover just one guy with all the secondary.

Terrible play calling.

^I would have rather kicked the field goal and taken the points. I would only want Sellers to run it there, and he's injured.

Back
Top Bottom