Wassup with Deadstockshoes.com?

There were never any problems when they were ShoeTrends. No there's always Internal 500 errors and they show shoes are in stock when they aren't. 

But since they moved over to their new site it's like they never have anything instock. And the website is always full of bugs and errors.

im also confused about their pre-orders..? They have stuff that came out months ago still listed as pre order... Also, I ordered my coughdrops back around april for 150, and they came and all but i think they might have been b-grades
nerd.gif
.. There was all this white stuff all over the lower part of the actual foam that wouldnt come off... it looked kind like when it snows and they lay the salt and stuff down, and then it gets on the cars... lol

Originally Posted by Leonidas

im also confused about their pre-orders..? They have stuff that came out months ago still listed as pre order... Also, I ordered my coughdrops back around april for 150, and they came and all but i think they might have been b-grades
nerd.gif
.. There was all this white stuff all over the lower part of the actual foam that wouldnt come off... it looked kind like when it snows and they lay the salt and stuff down, and then it gets on the cars... lol

But you were actually able to get a pre-order? 

Back
Top Bottom